• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Getting warn hubs warranteed?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So I have not been able to find my reciept yet for when I got my warn hubs--- Is it a big deal to get a set warranteed? I broke nthe inner gear into like 7 pieces...

So I have not been able to find my reciept yet for when I got my warn hubs--- Is it a big deal to get a set warranteed? I broke nthe inner gear into like 7 pieces...

I've found it to be a big pain in the ass without the reciept as the local retailers typically do not want to warranty them unless you bought them from them.

It's never been a problem for me, I just throw the broken bits at the poor counter guy and they roll out a nice shiny new hub!

(I'm sure one of those "counter guys" will post up):haha:

hey crash...i think i got those for you as partial payment for my cage. Ordered through 4 wheel parts. Shoot me a PM with details.

I bought an axle that had some on it. A year or so later one broke. I took it to TC's in kent and they replaced it no questions asked.

I called up Warn looking for just a couple parts of the hub and the guy there told me he couldn't sell individual hub parts but shipped me what I wanted for free. Might be worth a shot

Billy

Bill at 4 wheel parts always took care of all them warn hub issues for me. A WARN dealer has to honor their warranty issues. they get comped for the S&H. its built into the price of the hubs @ retail. Or if that somehow becomes a prob. then like the other guy here just call WARN. they have on occasion done the work of the dealers that at times did not honor because of stocking issues:corn: .

the warn hubs are life time guarenteed i didnt know that

Only if you have the reciept most of the time and you didn't abuse them :redneck:

I think they were giving them out freely back in the day, now they like to have them shipped, inspected then replaced/repaired and they only have the lifetime warranty on the PREMIUM hubs sets. Mikes cast around $200 new. That 35 spline chit is spensive!