• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GM, Ford ,or Dodge

Among the nation one of the best questions is to ask what brand vechicle you prefer lets find out wh

• Total voters
Had 5 7.3's and loved them. My first 6.0 and I wouldn't go back to a 7.3. I put 4400.00 in it letting KEM racing oring the heads an stud it and it will scream. Big chip and pulls like a beast. 230,000 miles.

truckbroke said:
Had 5 7.3's and loved them. My first 6.0 and I wouldn't go back to a 7.3. I put 4400.00 in it letting KEM racing oring the heads an stud it and it will scream. Big chip and pulls like a beast. 230,000 miles.
x

Yup, 6.0's are bad bitches if you put the work in them. I just love the 7.3's though, can't really say much bad about them at all.

I drive a Dodge as my personal truck, have driven Chevy and Ford. I find that they all have their plus and minus. I like the old 7.3 quad cab fords and I like how quiet the 6.6 duramax is. But I prefer the Cummins for pulling and so I drive Dodge.

GM's 06-07.5 LBZ duramax is hard to beat imo. Only those who own or had an LBZ really understand. 7.3 powerstrokes and 5.9 cummins awesome motors too, no question.

I will say Ford's new 6.7 is quickly developing a great rep as a legit motor.. cast block, aluminum heads with 6 head bolts per cylinder, 29,000 psi from the new CP-4 pump, 8 hole injectors and some kind of new dual sided single turbo design that spools quick and boosts more. Ford has definitely set the mark to beat.

Latest posts