• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Dixie Run - September 26-29, 2013

1tonyj said:
didnt think the park opened till thursday at two??
GMP is open all week. SFWD has the park for the weekend. If I go there Tuesday, I will pay $25.00 a day until Thursday, than SFWD takes over.
I still can't believe a four day wedding. Must be Greek or something.

halcat said:
GMP is open all week. SFWD has the park for the weekend. If I go there Tuesday, I will pay $25.00 a day until Thursday, than SFWD takes over.
I still can't believe a four day wedding. Must be Greek or something.

I got ya.....cool

crawlin85cj said:
Perry we gonna run this Friday??? I'm bringing WFO and would like to get on some good hills.
We are going to hit it for the first time Thursday and attempt to move a rock that is in a bad spot. We should be able to run it Friday also. WFO should clear loose debris from the new trail quickly. ;D

rockwell 1 said:
Food for Fri night Shrimp pasta in lobster bisque sauce.You think im kidding?
I would also like to have grilled octopi with butterflied sharks tounge. Now Kim wants chillie. You'll work it out.

DW is the trail behind the race track. All the way back to the left through a couple of gates. I think DW is short for Devil Woman.

Cool, I love that side of the park... I remember hearing "DW" last year now. Basically trail 14 & 15, right?

Sawzall said:
DW is the trail behind the race track. All the way back to the left through a couple of gates. I think DW is short for Devil Woman.

We were discussing it one day, and no one had any idea what-why-or who named that Devil Woman...?

we've called it "The Moon" for several years, because on day Mike said "We're all the way over here on the damn MOON, and don't have any more beer!"

alli85 said:
I know there is not any rv spots open but will it be open to dry rv camping?
. There's usually room for your RV. If you get there as late as Saturday, i wouldn't go to the top though, if will be full. I'm going up tomorrow and claim my spot. But I live in Sparta. Looks like the weather will be hot but we can ride at night, which is better at GMP anyway. See yall there! PS, I think we should put our hardline code names on our rigs like you put name tags on your shirt at a convention. I still cant place 1/3 of the people on here!

Rolling out late Wednesday afternoon....cant wait to get on the mountain...work has been flat out crazy :****:!

Re: Re: GMP - Dixie Run - September 26-29, 2013

Loaded and ready. .. even gave the buggy a mini makeover. ...

ymaqyja9.jpg

2ubymada.jpg

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

wish i was loaded already!! gotta finish put'n the diff's back together tonight, load up tomorrow and hit the road thursday morning

mcutler said:
Loaded and ready. .. even gave the buggy a mini makeover. ...

ymaqyja9.jpg

2ubymada.jpg

This aint even the copper crawler anymore. Looks good anyway. See you on the mtn.

Lol ,There's still some copper in there, hard to see in pics. ..see you Thursday eve.

Plus since I went to the ls2, not so much crawling anymore. ..woopow.