• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

Looks like Rib City will be back again for 28, t-shirt sales will end on the 1st and online registration should be all wrapped by the 15th

majic2001 said:
Looks like Rib City will be back again for 28, t-shirt sales will end on the 1st and online registration should be all wrapped by the 15th

Excellent.

Last year was much better than the Sysco public school food of years past.

I miss the club cooks from Tellico.

(For those that didn't make it to Tellico Dixie Run, most of the clubs would cook a whole bunch of some type of food, then everyone would walk around and sample all the fixins)

TBItoy said:
Excellent.

Last year was much better than the Sysco public school food of years past.

I miss the club cooks from Tellico.

(For those that didn't make it to Tellico Dixie Run, most of the clubs would cook a whole bunch of some type of food, then everyone would walk around and sample all the fixins)
[/quot

Those were the good old days!

uglyoffroad said:
Anyone know if SxS's are going to be allowed again this year? Doesn't say on the SFWDA web site, but it's not one of the changes listed. Was going to bring my nephew, but he only has a SxS to ride.

According to Dixie Run Organizers Side x Sides are allowed at GMP and during Dixie Run as well. Just wanted to get the word out and clear up and misunderstanding.

majic2001 said:
According to Dixie Run Organizers Side x Sides are allowed at GMP and during Dixie Run as well. Just wanted to get the word out and clear up and misunderstanding.

Thank you, I appreciate the update.

Just got my buggy back from WOD. If it will run long enough to get it on the trailer one more time, I'll be there.

I'm in. Probably my favorite ride of the year also & really excited about this years ride!!

Registered online and it said to print my tickets but didnt give me a link or send me an email. Anyone else have that issue?

I didn't print anything off but did get plenty of confirmation emails. I just gotta get through wheelin this wknd without blowing anything up and I'll be pullin in on Thursday!

Latest posts