• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

There is a buddy here on hardline that is wanting a bfg krawler I have, If it works out and you can take it with you I'll def pay you for helping me out

dang it man........... wife was rearended last week and my cummins decided to quit stopping and also drop all the radiator fluid through the heater coil..... so we wont be bringing the jeep from florida to camp. we are still coming up to visit our son (Aaron norvell) for the weekend..... still coming out to the park to watch.... hopefully catch a seat and ride!!!!!!!!! yall let us know if you got an empty seat or two any day! :driving:

brownjeep said:
dang it man........... wife was rearended last week and my cummins decided to quit stopping and also drop all the radiator fluid through the heater coil..... so we wont be bringing the jeep from florida to camp. we are still coming up to visit our son (Aaron norvell) for the weekend..... still coming out to the park to watch.... hopefully catch a seat and ride!!!!!!!!! yall let us know if you got an empty seat or two any day! :driving:

What part of Florida you coming from....me and my group are from Panama City

Jsanders said:
There is a buddy here on hardline that is wanting a bfg krawler I have, If it works out and you can take it with you I'll def pay you for helping me out

I will be coming through Little Rock Wednesday headed for Golden Mountain.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

crawlin85cj said:
I will be coming through Little Rock Wednesday headed for Golden Mountain.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ

I sure appreciate the offer! I talked to Ray, 1tonyj, he is going to go over to Hot Springs shortly after GMP on Sat and he has agreed to help out... Can't beat the guys on hardline, some of the best folks out there

Looks like the weather is going to be nice, Heading up Thursday morning anyone else?

Re:

We have a caravan of about 30 in a couple different groups from nc arriving Thursday am and pm.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

sandw said:
Looks like the weather is going to be nice, Heading up Thursday morning anyone else?

Thursday riding group roll call???

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ

Re: Re: GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

Loaded and ready

u2ady8y2.jpg

hahydyra.jpg

6uvy9e8y.jpg