• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Go Topless Day

H.C.75

3-26-200915737PM.jpg
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

OOPS..........saw...TOPLESS.....and just clicked on here..........
If I went to that ,i would probably end up drinkin antifreeze before it was over.........
By the way what state is it in for folks that want to go to it?

its in Alabama, everyones invited,and responsible for themselves,its a public park with signs posted saying no alcohol,but then again so do most offroad parks we've been to and have yet been to one that there was "no alcohol". i guess it would be your own personal choice.? ;D

sounds kindda lame...try posting it on jeeps unlimited or something, im sure more people will be into that sorta thing

Let me start by appologizing for posting on your site,however this is the only site out of 6 that has no positive feedback.anyway,lame maybe to someone who doesnt enjoy a day of socializing with others who enjoy offroading and jeeps. Its actually alot of fun , and if your someone who doesnt know everything you just might learn something, i found out about different trails,rides, ways to build etc. OH! and alot of people bring their kids ( with their battery powered jeeps) to play at the park. I had checked this site out a couple of times looking for stuff for sale for my dd jeep and our 2 offroad jeeps and our sons chevy swb truck so i guess thats where i got the idea this site had something to do with jeeps. And as for no alcohol, fortunatly my lifes not so bad, that i cant imagine going to a social get together for 1day without alcohol. So please accept my appology and for thinking of inviting "hardline" forum visitors/members to a friendly get together, i will be sure and not try it again and let others know so they wont make the same mistake. signed MRS. HC75

Please dont lump "Hardline" into your broad generalization... Direct any communication to the guys talkin the crap, seems they are the ones that earned it right ? thumb.gif

s10me said:
its all in fun :dunno: most of don't have any thing better to do

X2 Its all in fun , I just didnt want HC and Mrs HC getting all riled up for catching crap is all. Im no one to judge anyone else's behavior or how they conduct themselves.. laughing1

I'm not quite sure that's what she meant with electric jeeps and kids, even tho they are some big kids

Got Coal? said:
Found these awhile ago... made me molaugh :****:

m_3463ed3e89695d1f0bb05c12ddcf060e.jpg

m_ce033e348086e7bd0aea27d205360555.jpg

m_48d4086d8b8e464cbf157768c5ef5d26.jpg

m_3eb9b772238d9f77c0b9c27b31f0f95d.jpg

Funny stuff...

I have two of these jeeps in my garage the neighbors left just need the motors pulled out for some down hill racing. :driving:

s10me said:
I'm not quite sure that's what she meant with electric jeeps and kids, even tho they are some big kids

But you know that's how we do it ! laughing1

* No Barbie's were injured during the above pictured activities, although the same cannot be said for the participants *

I was there for that event and also enjoyed a day of wheelin. I too, at times have been placed in the category of "childish behavior" by my better half. She claims to be a single parent with two children. molaugh All good in da hood I believe. thumb.gif