• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain for sale

The "moon" or "DW" area was not a huge portion of the park but packed with rock trails. Copperhead road, Satan and of course the moon trail were all over there. But you had to specifically go on that side of the park, behind the dirt track to access them.

These are a few of the named trails and obstacles on the main part of the park that will be available.
Jungle Wall & Jungle area trails
Big Head
Crackhead trail & obstacle
Hellavator
Bounty Hill
Winchin Churchill
DA hill
Stinger
Razzorback

Also, there are other trails with out names that are awesome. There will be plenty of good riding.

GMP.jpg

Assuming the property line is some what where I drew the red line. You can see the trails in the "moon" side behind track. This map is old and doesn't show copperhead road or satan on that area. Also, it doesn't show the trails like winchin churchill and the others in the area below the tent camping and RV lot.

My favorite part about "all the way over on the damn moon" was the trails were tight rock crawling, not hill climbing or slab jumping.

There are a bunch of trails around 5 & 3 that are not on that map, that are also good crawling.

Hell there are about 2x the trails than are shown on that Cartotracks map.

I think it was Stinger that had a tough lil cimbout/top out section where it joined back into Razorback. For me it was a "no way thats the line....holy **** that was right line!"

@TBItoy what trail was that that you and I were wearing my Jeep out on. Comes up the back side of the jungle with that stupid stump.

The cheroturd on stock axles and those sticky coopers used to walk it. Now that I'm on irok's, I probably couldn't winch up while being pushed by Bobby Tanner