• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park - Closing

Trailabite said:
And that guy is meeting with Anthony tomorrow morning to check out the property!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wish I was closer Chuck, holler if you need anything.....

Trailabite said:
And that guy is meeting with Anthony tomorrow morning to check out the property!

I hope this "guy you know " walks away a landowner.

The Luke said:
Well hell now I'm just confused. How many damn people are buying this place?

Lots of people want to apparently...

But no one wants to lose a bunch of money on what is perceived as a high risk/low return "business"

Maybe someone will get up off some ol rusty money and open it back up thumb.gif

money_pit_yj said:
I heard Blackbeard was buying it, going to fix it up and make money off of it.
That sounds like a great idea.
Wonder if they will have the HLC hr department there?
Bahahahah..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I know a guy that knows a guy , and imo if you are going lay out detail of how you will charge and run things. You may as well just say where. You would get more support. Would make your investment grow and have instant help.
Also gmp will only be around 323 acres. I have the survey.
If said fb group says they are buying a park but won't say who what wen or how also claims it to be 500 acres.
Btw jane has said she has no other interested parties.
I did receive contact from a gentleman last week asked me a few questions and said he was also throwing his hat into the fire. Who knows. Just from a guy that knows a guy that has no ****ing clue who will end up with this mysterious 1000hp elephant.

cbrjeeper said:
I know a guy that knows a guy , and imo if you are going lay out detail of how you will charge and run things. You may as well just say where. You would get more support. Would make your investment grow and have instant help.
Also gmp will only be around 323 acres. I have the survey.
If said fb group says they are buying a park but won't say who what wen or how also claims it to be 500 acres.
Btw jane has said she has no other interested parties.
I did receive contact from a gentleman last week asked me a few questions and said he was also throwing his hat into the fire. Who knows. Just from a guy that knows a guy that has no ****ing clue who will end up with this mysterious 1000hp elephant.

I'm the one who messaged you last week and it's interesting that she's telling you there's no other parties interested.

cbrjeeper said:
Yep.
She is a very savvy business woman.

It seems like it would work more in her favor to say she has people interested though.

Time will tell all!

Especially if she almost has a deal done with another person/group. "The fb group I hear of"
Plumbing and electrical inspections would constitute you are under some type of contract or heavy negotiations.
So again who really knows.
Rumor? A guy?
It's all good to me If the park reopens and gets better then I'm all for it. Regardless of who owns it. It won't be a cash cow. It will be a lifestyle.

cbrjeeper said:
Especially if she almost has a deal done with another person/group. "The fb group I hear of"
Plumbing and electrical inspections would constitute you are under some type of contract or heavy negotiations.
So again who really knows.
Rumor? A guy?
It's all good to me If the park reopens and gets better then I'm all for it. Regardless of who owns it. It won't be a cash cow. It will be a lifestyle.

Yep, I agree.

The original fb post where dude inquired about costs is in the verge of a small scale riot. Op is ignoring it. Not addressing questions, etc. if they are serious, they're off to a horrible start.