Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

:dunno:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 175

kushKrawlin said:
Funniest part is his ass reads our dumass comments and could give 2 ****s...

If he didn't give a **** he wouldn't have a FB page or do the walk-around videos for every buggy.

patooyee said:
If he didn't give a **** he wouldn't have a FB page or do the walk-around videos for every buggy.

all the promoting he does is basically just a "For Sale Ad" for whatever current buggy

and I really don't think he gives a fawk about whatever's said about him and his rigs......it's certain friends and random rabid nutswingers who get so hyperbutthurt about every little non-conforming comment made

Neal3000 said:
all the promoting he does is basically just a "For Sale Ad" for whatever current buggy

and I really don't think he gives a fawk about whatever's said about him and his rigs......it's certain friends and random rabid nutswingers who get so hyperbutthurt about every little non-conforming comment made

Meh ... same difference. Doesn't care what people say, just as long as they're talking. He's the Trump of rock bouncing. :)

The guy can drive for sure, but this is the first buggy I can remember with sponsor names on the side (I may be wrong). But, I wonder how they feel after sending parts that he gives up and starts selling stuff after two runs.

Craig_c said:
The guy can drive for sure, but this is the first buggy I can remember with sponsor names on the side (I may be wrong). But, I wonder how they feel after sending parts that he gives up and starts selling stuff after two runs.

My bet is there fine with it ,,,, whatever he has next will get get plenty of attention.

I dont care what he does with his money - or sponsors money; I'm sure he wont have any trouble getting any company to back him on the next one either.

But my favorite thing is to read facebook comments on the videos of all the mouthbreather retards that think this thing would "kill it at KOH" or "be a killer U4 car"

no the **** it wouldnt. it wouldnt even pass tech at an U4 race laughing1

slravenel said:
I dont care what he does with his money - or sponsors money; I'm sure he wont have any trouble getting any company to back him on the next one either.

But my favorite thing is to read facebook comments on the videos of all the mouthbreather retards that think this thing would "kill it at KOH" or "be a killer U4 car"

no the **** it wouldnt. it wouldnt even pass tech at an U4 race laughing1

LOL Nailed it!

xjpaddler said:
most folks have know clue in passing tech.

the ones that don't also think that just BC somebody built an IFS buggy (we wont even talk about whether or not it actually preformed like IFS should) that it would be a "kickass contender" in a race that requires a very specific and amazing piece of machinery to get to the first checkpoint.

all racing is not equal. Just because a buggy does well pretending to be a rocket....doesn't mean it would even leave the starting line in a U4 race

There are plenty of crap buckets that make it to the first checkpoint at KOH. You are giving many of those guys a bit too much credit.

drivermod said:
There are plenty of crap buckets that make it to the first checkpoint at KOH. You are giving many of those guys a bit too much credit.

There are crapbuckets in every realm of racing. But at least those crapbuckets passed tech.

My point is that IFS =/= U4 car. Bouncer =/= U4 car. They are 2 totally different animals. I don't care how you slice it....the closest you are going to get is Plowboy and well....we see how that's worked out even after a complete needing a complete rebuild to the point of it being a totally different buggy.

I'm not picking a camp here either...U4 guys cant kill hills (Erik Miller will try it though laughing1 ) as well as the bouncers. Bouncers cant race in the desert as well as U4 cars.

:gtfo: TC and get back in your shop. You have people waiting to criticize your next rig. You ain't got no time to be on the internets. :wtflol: