• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Neal3000 said:
Amazing! I wonder if he cloned one of his old rigs?

Hopefully it works as well as showtime 2.0. That is what I would have built in his shoes.

Zjman said:
I know its suppose too but i think its so dumb that i dont care ha. Guess im becoming a curmudgeon

First time I ever heard of that word, I thought you made that **** up. Then literally 5 seconds later I get an ESPN update...

truckbroke said:
Sounds like dat nigga done got mad. He might be fixing to bring the pain. This fool done built a race ready buggy in two damn weeks.. I bet he bout to beat this bitch like a runaway slave!! :****:

:dblthumb:

bbone said:
god i hope he names this build 2 weeks...

http://youtu.be/9SqM1VX2qlc

I heard he was gonna name it Haterade and whatnot.. Think he`s roll up in Dirty Turtle wit some some old Chronic playin saying yall niggas done forgot about Tim.. and whatnot. That's just how I like to picture it goin down.

If he wins I hope he apologizes to the rest of the drivers for getting mad and it taking so long for him to build a buggy to get dat azz.. and whatnot.

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

truckbroke said:
I heard he was gonna name it Haterade and whatnot.. Think he`s roll up in Dirty Turtle wit some some old Chronic playin saying yall niggas done forgot about Tim.. and whatnot. That's just how I like to picture it goin down.

If he wins I hope he apologizes to the rest of the drivers for getting mad and it taking so long for him to build a buggy to get dat azz.. and whatnot.
Dude you have a vivid imagination .........

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

Did he build a whole new buggy or just rebuild the front of the old one without IFS?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

All right damn it!!!! Post some pics or something..,,, call me a nutswinger or whatever. I just like to see the **** he comes up with.... He doin what we all wish we had the time an money to do:/. I'm ready to see what this :JRich: came up with in two weeks. :dunno:

Unfinished Business

12932966_970408389674695_7122229901647213219_n.jpg

UNFINISHED BUSINESS Tim Camerons Newest Buggy

Re:

I'm not gonna lie. I love when someone gets a brand new set of tires and just chops the **** out of them. I can't bring it to myself to heat em up enough to get the smoke to come out and he cuts 1/4 to 1/2 off of every set he buys. Looks freaking mean. Swing-a-ling

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

pplblazerdude said:
Looks different. Not sure about the front end but the rest is pretty slick!

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

X2, and I doubt he he's bought a tire in years but he definitely can :driving: I'm sure it will kick ass

It'll look better with the bypasses on it. The dude is very dedicated and obviously a hard worker. I hope it works for him, he's definitely earned it

Latest posts