• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re:

How do we know they weren't power poles, or joint usage power and phone?

I do like the buggy nonetheless....

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Back on topic..... were these poles treated with creosote? Please PM or reply ASAP as this is an important question in this thread.

I like the "unfinished business" sticker on dash, think hes got something to prove ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The front half of the buggy looks like it was completed on the last day under the influence of alcohol, meth, sleep deprivation, and mountain dew. I'm sure he'll beat everyone's ass as usual and then sell it to some :tc for a premium so who cares I guess.

I would personally be worried about my engine having literally no protection up front but he's obviously not concerned.

Is that the Money Maker chassis just without the IFS, or is it a 100% new chassis?

The front end as mentioned is ugly as **** but I bet it works like a Singer sewing machine... :woot:

It is definitely a talent to be able to design, build, assemble, disassemble, and reassemble a buggy in 2 weeks. I know people do it all the time (Jimmy Smith for example). I know Travis at barnyard fab built his personal buggy in 15 days start to finish. I will say that he did spend quite a while accumulating all the parts necessary but its still impressive. Im going on half a decade. :rolf:

But all the time learning to drive?!??? Hell this pic was just taken of him practicing ... Seems to have it pretty good.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    668.9 KB · Views: 133

Latest posts