• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

redneckengineered said:
This is not directed towards Cole because I like Cole and he's just capitalizing on the market. In fact, that makes him a smart businessman.

In my experience, people that think they have haters are the dumbest motherfuckers you'll ever meet. If it wasn't for social media no one would even know they existed in this world outside of their inner circle of idiots.

Patooyee is one of the smartest dudes I know and one of the only guys where I will go out of my way to read his posts even if the subject matter is of no consequence to me. He's a thoughtful dude, and typically has good insight.
I agree with all of this 100%.. I also like tha fact that you don't even know wat sugar coating means! Haha. And that's awesome. You and Ben bone speak exactly how ya feel. That's Wats up. Dam Patooyee is smart as hell ain't he? Whenever I see that he commented I find myself reading it also. Hell im bout to read about a dam eotech and don't know why. Hahahaha..

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

kushKrawlin said:
I agree with all of this 100%.. I also like tha fact that you don't even know wat sugar coating means! Haha. And that's awesome. You and Ben bone speak exactly how ya feel. That's Wats up. Dam Patooyee is smart as hell ain't he? Whenever I see that he commented I find myself reading it also. Hell im bout to read about a dam eotech and don't know why. Hahahaha..
Put one in your race Sammy for that 4 banger series next year!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

onepieceatatime said:
Put one in your race Sammy for that 4 banger series next year!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

How is a combat optic for a rifle going to help him in a race? Keep the end in sight? Bahaahaha.

Kush, I think you meant ecotec! Stop confusin folks!

Dude y'all know what I meant. I wish I could type half the **** I think of. I know I know.. Y'all too. Hahaha .. I'm doing something to the Sammy one day. When I take off I want 4 rooster tails about 6 feet tall spraying **** everywhere ... But hey hey, this ain't bout my secret weapon BEEEAAASSST... This here bout dat under maker /money rated ****!!

kushKrawlin said:
To cool for answers pal.

For Timmie, that is not a win-win. If he started answering here, he would get all the "what air pressure", "Why you blip the throttle", "How much blinker fluid" questions. Timmie is a great guy, if you really need to know an answer on something, especially if it effects you or a buggy you are building. Just call him. I think it is cool that he reads Hardline. But to think, that in some way, he is obligated to answer questions posed here or other places, is obsurd.

JohnG said:
For Timmie, that is not a win-win. If he started answering here, he would get all the "what air pressure", "Why you blip the throttle", "How much blinker fluid" questions. Timmie is a great guy, if you really need to know an answer on something, especially if it effects you or a buggy you are building. Just call him. I think it is cool that he reads Hardline. But to think, that in some way, he is obligated to answer questions posed here or other places, is obsurd.

:ban: ^^^^^^ this guy. Wait a minute, you swing the hammer don't you?

Maybe Tim will see this or maybe someone else knows the answer. Why switch back to a front engine after ultra bouncer? From the videos it seemed to work well. I've wanted to do a rear engine buggy for a while and just wondered how it compares to a normal set up.

*if legitimate questions aren't aloud in this thread just make up whatever hate or swinging statements you want and use them in place of my off topic post.*

AdamF said:
Maybe Tim will see this or maybe someone else knows the answer. Why switch back to a front engine after ultra bouncer? From the videos it seemed to work well. I've wanted to do a rear engine buggy for a while and just wondered how it compares to a normal set up.

*if legitimate questions aren't aloud in this thread just make up whatever hate or swinging statements you want and use them in place of my off topic post.*

I love a rear engine Buggy. I've had 2 but they get a lil light in the front end from time to time. At the same time I'll probably have another one day. It climbs completely different than a front engine Buggy which comes with a totally different driving style as well. They are fun nonetheless.

My guess is weight distribution, He's got Scott helping him on tuning the suspension, with his help he will get it to perform pretty well perfect. Scott is a suspension genius