• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Timmie, Mcbroom, KennyWane, Matlock, Jrhall. Like old times.

Scott Morris at Sunfire I assume.

The-Boss said:
Timmie, Mcbroom, KennyWane, Matlock, Jrhall. Like old times.

Scott Morris at Sunfire I assume.

Those are heroes. I'm just a guy in a suit in a helicopter these days.

AdamF said:
Maybe Tim will see this or maybe someone else knows the answer. Why switch back to a front engine after ultra bouncer? From the videos it seemed to work well. I've wanted to do a rear engine buggy for a while and just wondered how it compares to a normal set up.

*if legitimate questions aren't aloud in this thread just make up whatever hate or swinging statements you want and use them in place of my off topic post.*

Come out this weekend, I'll let you drive mine (zayne's old one). It's got water in the tires now, should be a climbing little bitch I hope as long as the knuckles don't rip off lol.

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

mckeddie said:
Come out this weekend, I'll let you drive mine (zayne's old one). It's got water in the tires now, should be a climbing little bitch I hope as long as the knuckles don't rip off lol.
Where ya riding at?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Matlock, wer u been hideing at son.i got a couple of months left on my unit.we got to get together an do some rideing. Yea and u can bring gus along also..that guys a trip. ;D.

mckeddie said:
yeah, where you going? I was going to birthday bash but I'm not sure I want to stand around and wait all day.

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

AdamF said:
yeah, where you going? I was going to birthday bash but I'm not sure I want to stand around and wait all day.
I think I'm headed to check out the new Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia if you're looking to ride.

Re: Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

onepieceatatime said:
I think I'm headed to check out the new Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia if you're looking to ride.

Which trail is that? I haven't heard of a new one since ivy branch closed.

Re:

The guys at highcountryoffroad.com can hook ya up. A few of them have been helping mark out and set up the trails. They say it's pretty nasty too.
f5ad91bafab20775f19f7635b291f7d9.jpg

al1tonyota said:
I've been riding bikes lately! Borrowed this little guy yesterday!
39102a560cf749e4901b1be32e80a970.jpg

I've got one for sale! I can deliver it to Tuscaloosa tomorrow! :****:

Back on topic. Anyone heard any updates on shock tuning?