• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

**** peddling itself. At that price it better grow tits, suck you, **** you, and make you breakfast.

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Can we change this thread to overpriced bicycles that almost none of us will ever own, be able to get any use of or even care about? :flipoff1:

Ha! Nice name change. I was thinking about a derail specific thread. Just let the discussion evolve like a normal conversation or a journey through YouTube for an hour. Except the second one always winds up coming back to flashemifyougotem somehow. Or at least it does for me.

Re: Good ol' derail

I had a self peddling bicycle once. Peddled itself right into a guardrail at 90mph. Lol

e64b648c4e1d27adbcf717b302472b39.jpg

TacomaJD said:
I had a self peddling bicycle once. Peddled itself right into a guardrail at 90mph. Lol

e64b648c4e1d27adbcf717b302472b39.jpg

Poor ole kawi! Here was mine...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 135

And yea.....those Fox stickers aren't cheap.....I remember the day I bought that forks set. I laughed at the guy behind the counter and he just stared at me. He knocked off 10$ at least. I'm sucha jew.

484cca762223a434db52dbda83bb225f.jpg

Re:

I got an old-old Trek 8000 hard tail with a wore slap out rock shox Judy on the front, ****er shimmies so bad you can't use the front brakes.

New forks are damn esspensive!

Re:

TBItoy said:
I got an old-old Trek 8000 hard tail with a wore slap out rock shox Judy on the front, ****er shimmies so bad you can't use the front brakes.

New forks are damn esspensive!

Cause money ain't no thang' with a last name like Bolton.

Re: Re: Good ol' derail

creepycrawly said:
Poor ole kawi! Here was mine...
Nice dude! Had same bolt on cans on mine! Lol. I miss that bitch, sure was a lot more fun than these old man bikes I been playing around with.

Re: good ol' derail thread.

al1tonyota said:

$3800 is about normal for mid-range quality whip these days.

I find it funny people will freak out over the cost of something like this, but its perfectly acceptable to spend 12k on a used rig fully of bubble gum welds, :JRich: engineering & a toyota drivetrain on pane. Lol (disclaimer I dont have anything against Toyota drivetrains)

The name change on this thread threw me off for about 3 pages of reading since I haven't been on Hardline since Fridayish. Funny as hell...

Re: good ol' derail thread.

DirtMonkey said:
$3800 is about normal for mid-range quality whip these days.

I find it funny people will freak out over the cost of something like this, but its perfectly acceptable to spend 12k on a used rig fully of bubble gum welds, :JRich: engineering & a toyota drivetrain on pane. Lol (disclaimer I dont have anything against Toyota drivetrains)

Yea it's all relative! I had to explain it to my dad as to why I spent so much on just a bike. After taking it to his house and letting him ride it yesterday he understood a little better. I rode 6 miles on woods trails yesterday no way I would've made it that long on the 10 yr old 26" bike I was borrowing.