• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

joho75287 said:
The name change on this thread threw me off for about 3 pages of reading since I haven't been on Hardline since Fridayish. Funny as hell...

So since you're back now, you can talk about the chinks (auto correct changed that to Chinese, **** you p.c. google!) all you want! So they really didn't block American innerwebz to keep people from wanting to defect? :dunno:

5BrothersFabrication said:
So since you're back now, you can talk about the chinks (auto correct changed that to Chinese, **** you p.c. google!) all you want! So they really didn't block American innerwebz to keep people from wanting to defect? :dunno:
In my experience: If you have an American sim card in your phone you can access US sites. If you have a domestic (Chinese) card, you cannot. If you use WiFi you generally cannot. If you use your computer it is spotty but if you try to use a computer on a Chinese network its locked down. I assume everything I access over there is being tracked...just like here... I sincerely doubt my boring **** would raise any eyebrows though, so I pretty much don't worry about it.
China is becoming so "open" now that many who used to want to leave no longer do. In a lot of ways there are more business opportunities over there for them, than there are elsewhere...

Re: Good ol' derail

d455f55525588aac3e5224a0c9727e02.jpg
Bought this used a couple years ago need to spend more time on it so I can justify buying a nicer one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Good ol' derail

Bumpers said:
I miss my bicycle

b5038d2ba49a82c93a646b738744094c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just a stab at year and engine size, is that an 03 R6? Headlights kinda look like old style CBR, but tail section definitely Yamihammer.

Re: Re: Good ol' derail

TacomaJD said:
Just a stab at year and engine size, is that an 03 R6? Headlights kinda look like old style CBR, but tail section definitely Yamihammer.
03 r1 loved that bike. Had full Yoshi exhaust, power commander, lower geared sprocket, lowered. Thing was fast at the time would get 180+ pretty quickly but wasn't the best in the curves being lowered with a fatter back tire. Buddy had a 636 I loved to ride the twisties

Re: Re: Re: Good ol' derail

Bumpers said:
03 r1 loved that bike. Had full Yoshi exhaust, power commander, lower geared sprocket, lowered. Thing was fast at the time would get 180+ pretty quickly but wasn't the best in the curves being lowered with a fatter back tire. Buddy had a 636 I loved to ride the twisties

Yup, the power literbikes have is crazy on a 400 lb machine. My old man bike I got now will do good to hit 105 on a flat road.....90 uphill...lol

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

TBItoy said:
You're one of them naturally skinny people aint ya?
Negative. I have chaffed thighs year round, wore a 38-40 pants in highskool, weighed 230ish, sweat all the time, and my fat rolls have actually had a farmers tan between rolls... But my wide ass just can't bring myself to ride a bike or run for exercise. I'm 200 ish lbs now.. Partly cause my wife don't cook a lot and my food money gets spent on this super "sport" (haha) or as I call it "addiction" that we have. I did get down to 150 when I was strung out on the dope tho.. I prefer to be a lil bigger than that. ;D

Man I have got to get some videos of us back in the day.. Destroying new bikes and ourselves .. I have some crashes on film that would make u wonder exactly what drugs I was on. I'm gonna call my buddy now dammit.

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

kushKrawlin said:
Negative. I have chaffed thighs year round, wore a 38-40 pants in highskool, weighed 230ish, sweat all the time, and my fat rolls have actually had a farmers tan between rolls... But my wide ass just can't bring myself to ride a bike or run for exercise. I'm 200 ish lbs now.. Partly cause my wife don't cook a lot and my food money gets spent on this super "sport" (haha) or as I call it "addiction" that we have. I did get down to 150 when I was strung out on the dope tho.. I prefer to be a lil bigger than that. ;D

Your skinnier than I am. I am the fattest I have ever been at 210. I have always been thinner than I am now. I've noticed that when you drink your dinner you slim down. I have also noticed that when you drink with your dinner you go the opposite way. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Man I have got to get some videos of us back in the day.. Destroying new bikes and ourselves .. I have some crashes on film that would make u wonder exactly what drugs I was on. I'm gonna call my buddy now dammit.

I wanna see some pics/vids of you stuntin' it up dammit.

Re:

I dun seent a video of Kush stuntin in the neighborhood dodging the poleece on the dirt bike

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk