• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

TBItoy said:
I'm curious as to how it will handle with the power rack and huge massive scrub radius. It looks to have zero steering axis inclination or caster.

It'll probably be fine for a bouncer. :dunno:

Agree. That thing appears to have a MASSIVE scrub radius which of course transmits VERY large forces to several components in the front end. If he pushes it to the limits, I will not be surprised to see the spindle rip off the steering knuckle first.

Definitely an out of the box thinking rig and it is cool to see people try new things!

Most expensive one yet?? After he tries to destroy it for a season , wonder what he will ask for it? I'm gonna start saving now... I been collectin cans for my wife's grandpa's church... And it looks like they'll never see them cans... I just need to know how much I gotta save up. :woot:
Finally someone went some real sticky tires. I'm not a fan of the weird ass shaped cages..
But then again, who really cares what us little folks here think about it.. that dude could build a human Turd, throw some wheels on it and someone would buy it for 200 k. **** amazes me everytime. #ballerlife #nutsgottahurt
For the record I hope he does well. I like the way dude thinks. Don't have a spot on his nuts but I kinda like his style.
One things for sure... Skaters gonna skate.

This thing is driving my ocd crazy. I understand tweaking some things to make them fit but that engine looks to be at a hell of an angle. The rear tube work is wacky too. Even the ultrabouncer looked a little more symmetrical to me.

All he did was set up the engine, trans, tcase along with the front and rear axles/diffs and built a cage around them. Function over form I suppose you could say.

I'm thinking it was named Moneymaker not because it'll win races, but after he thrashes on it a few times and does some epic YouTube **** there'll be a line of crazy bastards willing to pay obscene amounts of money to take it off his hands...money maker.

I really like it. It's such a cool era for our hobby. To me this is what America is all about. Couple small town guys given an opportunity to innovate and mold new things and heck even create a new sport.

Since I first started wheeling in 2007, I have always had a little mans syndrome about cookie cutter rigs. Showing up to my favorite wheeling spots and seeing 20 jeeps on rockwells and 44s. Hated seeing it.

I love seeing things that are totally new. If he didn't try it someone else would. Can't wait to see this thing beat to death

Beerj said:
This thing is driving my ocd crazy. I understand tweaking some things to make them fit but that engine looks to be at a hell of an angle. The rear tube work is wacky too. Even the ultrabouncer looked a little more symmetrical to me.
Front engine single seat IFS with the seat on the same plane as the bottome of Tcase you have to sit it in there sideways to sneak a front driveline by and sit by the tcase. Never have cared for the styling, I just hope the front end all works. I'd hate to short course with it, but going forward/up it should be fine.

The money covered intake is a nice touch! I'm guessing it's hydro-dip or whatever it's called?

I'm mixed on the looks but I'm sure it will be impressive to watch. Can't wait to see what he can do with it :driving:

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

redneckengineered said:
Who wants to place bets on those being 42 Treps? :****:
That's what I was wondering. If I wanted to unveil a tire to compete with the 43 sx he'd be the guy I gave the first set to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

His rig his money, I think it's ugly as dogs as.....anyways!! I'd be concerned about the lower arm/spindle bashing into rocks the way it sticks out. However, it prolly doesn't come out and down much more than a solid axle in that area.

Also the first time I can remember sponsor names being on the side of one of his rigs.

I'll take some of that action. See the picture I sharpened up below: looks like a "40" on the side of that tire.

KgNa8kj.jpg

Rockjock said:
I'll take some of that action. See the picture I sharpened up below: looks like a "40" on the side of that tire.

KgNa8kj.jpg
That picture sure does look like it has atleast some caster built into the knuckle?