• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
He should bring it to HPO for the forum ride for his test and tune.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't think he is a hardline member and thus would be ineligible to ride! Hahaha!

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

creepycrawly said:
I don't think he is a hardline member and thus would be ineligible to ride! Hahaha!
7b4f39ffbe0bded9654fdd76f5ce1417.jpg

Ha what a newb!

al1tonyota said:
7b4f39ffbe0bded9654fdd76f5ce1417.jpg

Ha what a newb!

Well sweet potatoe pie and shut my mouth! Come on and and let us :tc Mr. Cameron. I want to see if the new buggy has that same 2 stroke pop that I loved so much about the last one.

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Craig_c said:
The real question is.....will the belt squeal!?
LOL!!!!

I see and hear a lot of that on all the YouTube videos and makes me think when mine does it once or twice every trip it's not really that big of an issue.

I mean mine is kind of cobbled together and I can see the misalignment and I know how to fix it... but I just never really get bored enough to shim it up right. ;)

Re: Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

tonybolton said:
LOL!!!!

I see and hear a lot of that on all the YouTube videos and makes me think when mine does it once or twice every trip it's not really that big of an issue.

I mean mine is kind of cobbled together and I can see the misalignment and I know how to fix it... but I just never really get bored enough to shim it up right. ;)
Mine is the exact same way. When people give me **** about the belt squeezing I just say I seen TC do it on youtube. Although my belt is now down to like 3 ribs and my crank pulley wobbles but the belts been pretty quiet last couple rides.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some of the biggest baddest bouncers on Earth are members here & helped make this site great and then got ran off by dumbass like me & Kush :****:

muddinmetal said:
Some of the biggest baddest bouncers on Earth are members here & helped make this site great and then got ran off by dumbass like me & Kush :****:

I was joking about TC not being welcome. Hell, I ain't nobody. Can't say who can or can't come. It was supposed to be a joke. I say the more, the merrier. :****:

Yall reckon we'll see this thang roll up at Chocco in the mornin???.....ain't on the list yet but that really don't mean nothin ;D

ScottsPics said:
Yall reckon we'll see this thang roll up at Chocco in the mornin???.....ain't on the list yet but that really don't mean nothin ;D
I was wondering the same thing seein as how the 11th spot is blank but I asked a somebody that would know and he told me not that he knew of because he doesn't have any seat time yet and didn't have a front driveshaft in yet. But who knows I've been told wrong before?

Looks like he built himself a rock crawler. No need for a epic beatdown with them treps getting traction.