• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re:

The first video of this buggy hitting a will probably be his most viewed since the Fat Girl wheelie. I'm only guessing that's his most viewed one lol. Either way I'm sure a lot of us will be impatiently waiting to see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Just checked pirate thread an they quickly reminded me why I haven't been on that site in almost a year ....... First time I met Tim (only time actually)..... Hell, we had talked with me for a while about my shitty junkyard buggy just like a good ole boy before I realized who he was....lol. Most of the big name guys are down to earth an just truely enjoy this sport.... I damn near talked Randal keys ears off once an he never once acted as if I was an annoyince or he was too good to talk to lil guy.....
Seems like every asshole on pirate can build space shuttle from ground ****in up an drive the damn thing......and tell ya why yer space shuttle sucks lol

Re:

zukimaster said:
TC is one of the nicest guys you will ever talk to.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chad you are correct. I have met him in person on numerous occasions lasting from 15 min to 3-4 hours. Easy going country boy. Still humble much respect.

The first time I met him I thought hed blow me off as a :tc he was the most down to earth person Ive met that is famous between us rednecks LOL.(also hes very respectful as my buddy MDO817 talked to him and every response from tc included Sir) Ive Met some "famous" mud racers at our track a while ago and they were douche bags besides attitudes they wouldnt tell you the truth on what they were running. Im curious on this buggy working like most but I have a feeling tc wont make a fool of himself.

!

slytowncrawler2 said:
Seems like every asshole on pirate can build space shuttle from ground ****in up an drive the damn thing......and tell ya why yer space shuttle sucks lol

HAHHHAAA!..TRUTH!... I ain't even bothered loggin on there in probly two years now...everything's on here thats on there that I wanna check out anyway!

Not even being in the know, I would 99% correctly assume, TC will be swapping to different rate coils to fix the ride height before wheeling.

Note this rear shot. Collars nearly fully unscrewed, and not at the same height left to right. Clearly not done.
I like the idea, of this car, I'm reserving judgement on execution only because pics and a youtube walk around never do anything justice.

DSC_0334-X2_zpsfsls88ej.jpg

$$$$Money maker$$$$

I work with 2 brothers that are freakishly large like that. Jeff is 6'4" but more like 320.

Reminds me of a time at the shop when I carried Jeff piggy back with another guy about 5'8" 220 on his back across the shop. About 25ft. Had a video for years we all laughed about.

Fun times with you giant bastards

muddinmetal said:
6'4" 270 at the time so maybe a little. I thought it was funny
thats normal size up here in ohio. I was that size in the 7th grade. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InDaShop said:
so are you guys asking each other out or WTF us going on in here?

Mother ****er...it ain't gay unless you push back.

I hope TC is out this weekend at Choco