• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

muddinmetal said:
Some of the biggest baddest bouncers on Earth are members here & helped make this site great and then got ran off by dumbass like me & Kush :****:
Yep. Yall silenced me recently dicks! I'm just glad yall ran that queer African loving joc off :stir:

Re:

Still looks like mostly up travel, but for its purpose i think it'll work well.

To each is there own, but if I had to wear ear protection to drive my buggy, I'd install some mufflers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm sure with a helmet on it will help with the sound. I'm liking the rig but want to see it do some bouncing!

sledneck said:
Wtf happened here? Did his tube notcher break or did he run out of tube? Flame suit on...

Was wondering the same thing. Should have saved the money on having the intake dipped and bought more tubing.

YOUNG said:
Was wondering the same thing. Should have saved the money on having the intake dipped and bought more tubing.

The tubes are welded to the upper control arm mount gussets, not coped. It looks weird at that angle, but it is fitted up properly.

I wonder if he's going to cut the hell out of those treps like he has the sxs??????

poolman said:
I wonder if he's going to cut the hell out of those treps like he has the sxs??????
Tell ya what, if you'd cut'em right they'd look kinda boogerish... in a good way

redneckengineered said:
I don't see how this buggy would be any louder than the other 10 he's had. It may have been a headset for communication he was wearing.

Or maybe he just realized that hearing loss is cumulative and doesn't grow back... :tc

poolman said:

He cut every 4th row from the tread pattern...according to a post on his Instagram. Looks wired with them cut that way, but time will tell if they work.

the_white_shadow said:
He cut every 4th row from the tread pattern...according to a post on his Instagram. Looks wired with them cut that way, but time will tell if they work.

looks like its half way done. like he wanted to test it out before going full on "cut bogger" style.