• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good place to get a radiator?

Lucky Jeff

Where's the best place to get a radiator? I Stopped by the auto parts store to pick up some parts for a friends Jeep. Came back out and noticed my Jeep leaking :mad:. End tank on the passenger side just decided to split. It's at least a 2" crack. I'm sure ordering one online is cheaper. But I can't have the Jeep down that long, I need one today. Thanks

I know performace radiator has a large amount in stock. They are in Tacoma, Nalley Valley area on South Tacoma Way.

Might be worth giving them a call.

i cant help with WHERE. but have fun changing the radiator in that grand.

you'll be hating life before you're done...

working on doing one now. failed in the same spot.

There are a few sources online like readiator barn and like Eric said performance radiator is another good source thats local.

i cant help with WHERE. but have fun changing the radiator in that grand.

you'll be hating life before you're done...

working on doing one now. failed in the same spot.
Seemed pretty basic to me, didn't take very long to get out.

I can get you a good deal, Jeff. Gimme a call.

Thanks John :D, I'll see you in a few.

And thanks for the responses guys :awesomework:

Last edited:
isn't there a performance radiator in everett on pacific still????:eeek:

Yup, and also one up here in B'ham...MY wife's Grand also is seaping from the tank seam...Performance was the least expensive for me, and I have searched around even on the 'net...nevermind that Performance happens to rent warehouse space from my boss!!!:redneck:

Picked it up from John just a little bit ago. It was a bit cheaper then what Napa showed. And about what I saw for prices online, plus I already have it :redneck:. It would already be in, but now I decided to replace the water pump (already have it), a sensor that has been touchy, and do some hoses :rolleyes:.

Thanks again John :awesomework:

i realize this post is kinda old now but Walt and Verns can get NEW radiators next day for most applications, just a heads up for anyone else:awesomework: