• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goodbye Logging roads, dispersed wheeling, WALKER VALLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems too blunt to me, almost like a diversionary tactic...

But, I guess if nothing else is coming up on anyone's radars...

More (D) than (R) in Olympia and certain members of this committee have friends that don't like us.

There are assholes in all parties that don't like us so it's not a true down the board split but you can thank all the tree hugging libtard friends of bob that all of your fellow citizens on that side of the mountains elect election after election.

There are assholes in all parties that don't like us so it's not a true down the board split but you can thank all the tree hugging libtard friends of bob that all of your fellow citizens on that side of the mountains elect election after election.

It isn't just Bob.....there are others on this board that I like to call environmentalists with a Jeep (insert Toyota if it applys)

FTW= for the win

I just had to look that up. Because I'm not a nerd!:fawkdancesmiley:

So I have a question.

Has anyone learned anything here?

Is the orv community always going to be reactionary?

As stated in the letter posted "400,000 dollar budget" What are the budgets of the orv groups? And how might they fight anything without similar budgets?

I agree with everything MM has posted. Smart man he is.

Thanks dude. I might be viewed as a Greenie jackass in my presentation, but I do speak the truth.

Thanks dude. I am a jackass in my presentation, but I do speak the truth.

I get the impression your trying to rile people up ??

You're a smart guy who has run a buisness, you know you can't do anything without money. Passion only gets things so far. Misguided passion will derail a train mighty quick.

Seriously is there no hope? Will no one actually take the lead with this? Get togethers to pat eachother on the back and eat pizza will acomplish very little in my opinion. What is the real plan here?

What is the real plan here?

For me......Jump ship.:booo:

The decisions have already been made. The answers are due to the ORV community by April 25th, or so. Some people will be pissed (reactionary)......some will be still be blindly optimistic:rolleyes:that someone will swoop in and save their offroad hobby. Others will just go underground and/or give in/give up.

Someone might step up and lead, but OH! the fight they will have on their hands. Believe me when I say we WILL be kicked when we're down.

And lastly, the ORV community's largest threat is the ORV community itself. You're like cannibals. It's sickening.:puke:

And lastly, the ORV community's largest threat is the ORV community itself.

I don't agree with this part. We do plenty of damage to ourself but we also have some real haters out there....On the rest though, yeah we're prety fukt. The question is are we fukt enough to teach aything to some people? Will it make a difference if they finally get it?:booo:

Myself and others, will continue. May have to travel a bit further, because this state is ****ing gay. Go to Canada to feel the freedom we've been stripped of. Just make sure you have an extremely well built rig, and you can get across the border:redneck: 2 things have to happen in this state for me to ever give a **** about it again.

1) Open Reiter
2) high speed light rail that runs the I-90 to I-5, 405, & 520 corridor.

until then (which will be forever) F-U washington state. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.