• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got my flares on

wrecker1

After consulting with a few of you, (especially 2pwrlftrs4u, who I bugged tremendously!) I managed to get the TJ flares installed on the rear of the Jeep.
Made a BIG difference in stuff & flex-ability!
Jeepprojects009.jpg

Now I need to re-do the fronts, cause they still hit the rear section of fender (Hmm...tube fenders next?...)
Jeepprojects008.jpg

Not quite your flex there, Heep70, but it'll get (somewhat) close eventually! :haha:
Jeepprojects010.jpg

and since I like videos so much, here's one!

OH and by the way, while we were out shooting pics and testing the Jeep, We managed to run into a couple trying to toss a truckload of garbage out of their truck into this play area.
SO we confronted them, asking if they were going to dump all that trash. Of course the answer was 'OH NO we pick up garbage, not toss it!' Yea RIGHT! SO we hung around watching them while playing for about 1/2 hr. they were in a little hole that only had one way out, so we hung around the entrance until the girl came out and 'apoligized' for being rude. (she was just making sure the coast was clear cause I had the Jeep turned off).
We ended up calling the local PD, who showed up about 5 minutes later with 4 separate squad cars (must have been a slow crime night!) We got told to take off cause I had the baby in the Jeep with us, but I sure hope they manage to charge those guys for trashing this little area!

And this is (I'm pretty sure) the exact same couple I caught tossing trash here right after I bought the Jeep! Reported it that time too, so there is a history there!

Across from the soccer fields? Whatchoutalkinboutwillis? Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow about the bogs! Can't wait!

Yep I did the TJ flares on my YJ too. Made a big difference. But at this point in time they are sitting in the garage and I run no flares. I ended up trimming another 1" off the well. Now my Iroks stuff in there pretty nicely.