• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Dang Tyler, sucks, but that's very responsible of you to do. Major props for that.
I got to offer though, put'em in the crate in the motor house with my dog during the day?... JOKES! Thems was jokes.
For real, though, we'll miss you

Three tickets up, PM or contact them immediately if you want them.

muddinmatal (Transferred)

jdumas40 (Transferred)

Buford85

No more transfers.

Here is the final list:

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
Woods
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
Sam
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
AdamS
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
J.A.B.
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Mattman347
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
Rocfun
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Jep72m
Land Yacht
99yjtons44s
bhall22

This morning at GrayRock ORV

3a4a9f0c4cc140d385eee12a84c5b742.jpg

008f32517edcf910eba0a9d37afc9b8e.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

kushKrawlin said:
Big difference between snow chains and ball and chain!!! :****:

Haha, she sittin' out this ride. Her littl'un is supposed to have t-ball practice....which I think is a little dumb given the weather, but whatever. I hate sports lol.

One thing about it, I ain't gonna miss that dust that was there last time I was at GR for the 2012 Fall For All! Like a desert sand storm every time somebody would drive by! :****:

TacomaJD said:
Haha, she sittin' out this ride. Her littl'un is supposed to have t-ball practice....which I think is a little dumb given the weather, but whatever. I hate sports lol.

One thing about it, I ain't gonna miss that dust that was there last time I was at GR for the 2012 Fall For All! Like a desert sand storm every time somebody would drive by! :****:
That's funny I thought I was the only one that didn't give a **** about any sports. Seeing that she's not coming I see a very short trip by JD. Too bad will take your keys. :woot:

B.DRAKE said:
Who is all gonna be there tomorrow?
I was seriously thinking about leaving in the middle of the night. I don't want to piss anyone off coming that early or get shot at Tho. I don't know how it set up. I may end up in another state. :****: I was going to ask if someone came in the wee wee hours if they possibly be labeled the asshole for the rest of the weekend. I know if I don't leave in plenty enough time it will be my usual cluster fuk. I damn sure do not want to have to drive past everybody's tent while they're sleeping. That would suck, ha piss everyone off before meeting them. Haha.