• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

j-mox said:
So I will be coming in from I-22 South, is it ok to take 78 South to get to I-65 and come up or should I avoid N Bham all together?

Just looking not to get jacked on the way there!

It's not Detroit... yet. You are safe on all interstates and highways. While it is as a bad as we say... I do know folks that work in the roguhest parts of the city, and they're still alive. Daily. You'll be fine, passing through.

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

j-mox said:
So I will be coming in from I-22 South, is it ok to take 78 South to get to I-65 and come up or should I avoid N Bham all together?

Just looking not to get jacked on the way there!
Being local I can say it will save you a lot of time to go all the way to the end of i22 and take Coalburg Rd to get to i65. It will avoid about 962 redlights also.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

86tank said:
Being local I can say it will save you a lot of time to go all the way to the end of i22 and take Coalburg Rd to get to i65. It will avoid about 962 redlights also.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Thanks man! I was looking at some back roads to cross. Maps on my phone show a "future I-22". I'll check out that way. Thanks again :dblthumb:

Yeah, it will encourage you to exit off I-22... but allows one lane through, just go through. Keep going until you have no choice but to exit, Coalburg Rd as previously stated. Exit 93 I believe...

I'm pretty sure Cable hill will be the second hill, but which will be the first? Thanks

Is camping allowed?

I HATE staying in hotels, especially with my rig and would like to come down Friday night and be there ready to go.