• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

TBItoy said:
Is camping allowed?

I HATE staying in hotels, especially with my rig and would like to come down Friday night and be there ready to go.

I hope so, because we have a crew from auburn planning on camping Friday and Saturday night.

If Gray Rock is on your list of off road parks to wheel this year, here's the chance! SRRS and Gray Rock has teamed up for a open wheeling weekend event and the 2015 SRRS RACE SEASON March 27-28-29. $25.00 Per person for the weekend 10years and under is free! Camping is $5.00 for the weekend. For more info contact The Off-Road Connection 1-205-841-2493 during business hours.

Southern Rock Racing said:
If Gray Rock is on your list of off road parks to wheel this year, here's the chance! SRRS and Gray Rock has teamed up for a open wheeling weekend event and the 2015 SRRS RACE SEASON March 27-28-29. $25.00 Per person for the weekend 10years and under is free! Camping is $5.00 for the weekend. For more info contact The Off-Road Connection 1-205-841-2493 during business hours.

Hells yeah!

Friday night-Sunday. :woody:

Finally gonna make the trip north to check these bouncer things out first hand. Might try to drag the waggy up and ride the bypasses and easy stuff if I can find a trailer to stick it on :driving:

Can I get to everything pretty easy if I just brought my stock z71? Or is it a long walk to the hills they will be racing?

Are there clean or nice hotels close? Seen there are about 8-10 in the area but looking for something well recommended. I would rather sleep in the truck and not have a shower than stay in a nasty hotel.

One exit south of the mt olive exit is very nice. The exit to the south of that with the cracker barrel and Wal marts is where I'm staying. Anymore south of that is sketchy.

BUG-E J said:
One exit south of the mt olive exit is very nice. The exit to the south of that with the cracker barrel and Wal marts is where I'm staying. Anymore south of that is sketchy.
Do u remember any of the names? I think last year we stayed next to a Ruby Tuesday restaurant. Sound familiar?

ole heep said:
Do u remember any of the names? I think last year we stayed next to a Ruby Tuesday restaurant. Sound familiar?

The exit with Crapperbarrell is called Fieldstown road, the next one southbound is Walker Chapel rd. It too has food and hotels as well.

bluzuk80 said:
This will be the first time I take the new rig out. I'm ready to ride and can't wait to beat on cable hill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

There, I think this is what you meant to say :dblthumb: