• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

I live about 10 mins down the street, anybody that needs a place to crash come on. Need to organize a Wesley's trip sat night!

Well Julio if u gonna show you better get me another avatar pic. I plan on givin the red rocket all she's got at every race! :woot:

Deffentally in ... :dblthumb:... this is gona be a hell of a show miss the rides here

Can You walk Or Drive stock 4 Wheel drive to the hills that are going to be run.

rek said:
Can You walk Or Drive stock 4 Wheel drive to the hills that are going to be run.

You can drive a civic all over GR. The park itself is very large and deserves to be seen. I wouldn't recommend trying to walk it

muddinmetal said:
You can drive a civic all over GR. The park itself is very large and deserves to be seen. I wouldn't recommend trying to walk it

I don't know about that. Some of the washouts would swallow a Civic. :driving:

jpony645 said:
I don't know about that. Some of the washouts would swallow a Civic. :driving:
And if it rains you gonna need cut boggers on that civic. :****:

Yea yall shoulda seen some of them wash out ditches we had to "race" across at the DIRT RIOT event there a few months ago :eek: :eek: :eek:

alli85 said:
JohnG do you know of any campgrounds that are close to the park?

No, I have always stayed at the park. I used generator for years, till I got Tony to put me in a 50 AMP at his shop.

Thanks John G. Ive been to Grayrock for years and didn't think they had camper hook ups but thought Id ask before we brought one.

CANT WAIT, Gonna have our new CSC Fab buggy that should be finished this week or next there for its first run.