• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

If anybody was wondering. Mash Yer Motor Racing will be bringing the two types of power required for a good time! :woot: :woot: :****:

dragr1 said:
Is the weekend for Saturday and sunday or is there riding on Friday too? How about the Canyon area-will that be open?
It will be a 3 day weekend, Friday thru Sunday. I think the canyon may be gone, not sure though. The only hills that will be closed are the race hills, and after we run them they will be opened up.

Registered Racers for Gray Rock:
1. Bobby Tanner***
2. Travis Lovett***
3. Peter Basler***
4. Jordan Tanner ***
5. Lawrence Collins***
6. Lori Shirley***
7. Richie Keith***
8. Randall Key***
9. Shelby Tanner***
10. Jonathan Andrews**
11. Brent Mewbourn**
12. Rusty Whitson
13. Shawn Tolson**
14. Ryan Bramhall
15. Labronn Osborne**
16. Nathan Tidwell
17. B. J. Allen**
18. Nick Sosebee**
19. Justin Tune**
20. Neil Kirkes
21. Jared Stover
22. Joe Bonney
23. Dean Lickliter**
24. Bree Molitor
25. Steven Woolsey
26. Jamey Whitaker**
27. Adam Carter
28. Luke Wilson
29. Eddy Staggs**
30. Brandon Dillon
31. Richie Domas
32. Joshua Rohling
33. Nick Cooper**
**= Does not have to Qualify
***= Competed in all races in 2012, does not have to qualify

matth_85 said:
Only been to GrayRock once. Is that Tub Rock Mine JB area??

No, other side of the park-to get to the Canyon now you have to get on the pavement for a couple of miles to get around the coal mine

Tony Says Wheeling @ GR can't break even because of sky high insurance premiums... After the metric **** TON of attention and new GrayRock :tc this ride will attract, that may no longer be true...

I keep hearing that the insurance premiums are sky high. How much is sky high. Does anyone really know how much they.

200rigs x $40.00 if they only rode one day = $8,000.00 That sounds like a lot of money but in reality of todays insurance liability $8k is not but how much is it really?

Thanks

I can't wait for the ride next weekend. I've been working on my junk almost 3 years now. This will be her first real trip hitit

BigcountryGA said:
I keep hearing that the insurance premiums are sky high. How much is sky high. Does anyone really know how much they.

He told me $28,000.00 with a $100,000.00 deductible.

That is a good bit. The deductible is a little out there. I wonder how all these other parks are paying that kind of fee. Im not knocking the owner of gray rock I was just curious b/c I keep hearing it was high but wasnt sure how much.

Thanks for the info John.

JohnG said:
He told me $28,000.00 with a $100,000.00 deductible.

You know, it's sadly ironic that the thing that has grown the sport of southern wheeling to improbable heights may very well be the thing that damns us all. The more Madram, BK, & other youtube videos that show flips, flops, barrel rolls, flying rocks, flattened trees, & fires, the more insurance will increase....

Ok, sorry for my BS public service announcement... I hope the rain holds off, because I can't freaking wait to see cable hill + the other two hills that are chosen get beatdown! :driving:

It doesn't stop mud racing from happening. Most places are having to go to insurance per event instead of a year policy due to high rates.
I don't see how videos could make insurance go up. I can see the number of accidents and claims making it go up but Im sure Insurance companies don't operate on Common Sense.......

I mean how often do people actually get hurt in this sport? Super Rare. And if it does happen they don't try to take it out on the park.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It doesn't stop mud racing from happening. Most places are having to go to insurance per event instead of a year policy due to high rates.
I don't see how videos could make insurance go up. I can see the number of accidents and claims making it go up but Im sure Insurance companies don't operate on Common Sense.......

I mean how often do people actually get hurt in this sport? Super Rare. And if it does happen they don't try to take it out on the park.
agreed the only thing that should make ins go up is claims.