• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

What is the gate fee for Spectator/Riding? Also will we be able to get in late Thursday/Early Friday morning?

Called today to book room at microtel...... Y'all :afro: better call an get some rooms booked for they run out .... Wasn't but 2 rooms left for that weekend.

Gray Rock posted pricing today on FB. Copied and pasted below.

August 2-4, 2013

Open Ride:
$60 weekend
$40 day
$10 passenger
$10 camp

Southern Rock Racers:
$25 to spectate Sat

Crazy Wanda's will be there again

River Run and 160 Loop will be open.
Make sure you take advantage of this ride opportunity.
Could be the last one this year?

Still confused on what it will cost!!

Lets say I get my happy ass up early Saturday morning and head to gray rock with my buggy and I have a passenger with me we are coming to watch the srrs what can I expect to pay to get me, my buggy and passenger in????

Gray Rock wheeling fees.

Open Ride:
$60 weekend
$40 day
$10 passenger
$10 camp

If you show up in a car and not wheeling. Just there to watch the races.
$25 Saturday.

I hope this helps.

Less than one week away from the close of registration (7/25/13 @ 11:59pm). If you dont see your name on the list @ http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/ then we havent received your registration. Just click the event in the Calendar at the bottom of that page and you can register from there. If you have registered and dont see your name and its been 24hrs, then send us a message or an email and get it taken care of. Thanks from the SRRS Team, and we look forward to seeing you all at Grey Rock.

SilverStarCustoms said:
Gray Rock wheeling fees.

Open Ride:
$60 weekend
$40 day
$10 passenger
$10 camp

If you show up in a car and not wheeling. Just there to watch the races.
$25 Saturday.

I hope this helps.

Is the weekend for Saturday and sunday or is there riding on Friday too? How about the Canyon area-will that be open?

I hope they don't try that crap like when they had the last race at GR pay $40 to ride before and after the race plus $25 to watch the race. That's a damn joke