• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

The red rocket is RTB! Mash Yer Motor Racing better be on the top of the hit list. :flipgotcha:

SilverStarCustoms said:
Gray Rock wheeling fees.

Open Ride:
$60 weekend
$40 day
$10 passenger
$10 camp

If you show up in a car and not wheeling. Just there to watch the races.
$25 Saturday.

I hope this helps.

So if you have at least 2 spectators it would be cheaper to just pay a single day driver and passenger...

Re: Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

CheapJ7 said:
So if you have at least 2 spectators it would be cheaper to just pay a single day driver and passenger...

Yeah for real, 4 of us are riding down in my dmax. We may "4 wheel" the dmax and pay $70 instead of $100

Unless it's $25 for the driver of the spectator-mobile plus $10 per passenger
:wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

TBItoy said:
Yeah for real, 4 of us are riding down in my dmax. We may "4 wheel" the dmax and pay $70 instead of $100

Unless it's $25 for the driver of the spectator-mobile plus $10 per passenger
:wtflol:

I believe you're right, cheaper to bring a 4x4 if you've got 3 or more people coming :wtflol:

Are there usually any kids at these events, just wondering my 13 yr old is wanting to make the trip with me to watch the show.

TNGreg said:
Are there usually any kids at these events, just wondering my 13 yr old is wanting to make the trip with me to watch the show.

There are always kids at events. Just be prepared for people drinking and using colorful language

JRowe said:
There are always kids at events. Just be prepared for people drinking and using colorful language

X1000, But I see no reason with some quality parenting you and your son couldn't have a heck of a time... You do see lots of kids in the 5-10 range for sure... Gotta raise um' right

muddinmetal said:
X1000, But I see no reason with some quality parenting you and your son couldn't have a heck of a time... You do see lots of kids in the 5-10 range for sure... Gotta raise um' right

we're bringing a 5 year old :driving:

I bring my daughter sometimes and she may be with me. Shes 20 months old and loves riding already.

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

Can anyone give me some directions or the address. I am coming from murfreesboro tn. It says the park is closed on the park listing page.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2