• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

race_jeep said:
After the insurance company saw the one night in Jellico video we couldn't have any more fun there :****:

Correct. We got told we couldn't stay there ever again.

Booked 2 rooms at the Best Western in Gardendale last night. They only had a few rooms left last night.

I understand ATVs aren't allowed, if a person wanted to just watch the show. Are the hills close enough to parking area a person could get to them without a 4x4. It'd like to come down and watch the show but don't want to trailer anything that far. Thanks for any info.

Yes. Cable hill is right at the parking area and I'm guessing the other hill is going to be Bent's N Dent's which a car can drive too.

Re: Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

shane5982 said:
What will it cost to watch the buggies climb at greyrock on august 3

Well damn when you put it that way, makes it sound not-exciting at all... Kinda like saying "watch cars drive by" when describing an NHRA drag race

Lol

Big Dawg said:
If you pay to ride Saturday and watch the race will it cost you $65 or $40

The way I read it is. If you show up on Sat with a rig it will be $40 plus passengers. In a car, just to watch the race, $25 per person.

Show up Friday with rig, $60 plus passengers.

Maybe somebody will clarify, as this has come up a couple of times...

I talked to Keith about this the other day and he said if you pay to ride the race is included. Also kids 12 and under are free.

Can someone in the area or someone that knows tell me what the exit number is coming down 65 south for the road that cuts thru and comes out at that 3 way stop by the landfill I was thinking it was 80 something but not sure had a friend ask and I cant remember Thanks !!

ALLJ said:
Can someone in the area or someone that knows tell me what the exit number is coming down 65 south for the road that cuts thru and comes out at that 3 way stop by the landfill I was thinking it was 80 something but not sure had a friend ask and I cant remember Thanks !!