• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I am set up by the well. Drop by if you are coming out to GrayRock. Nice and peaceful here when NOBODY is here,
TIME OUT!! Hey man, it's only Thursday, your making everybody jealous. :woot: Hey Coleworx, Ya'll in for this weekend?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I am set up by the well. Drop by if you are coming out to GrayRock. Nice and peaceful here when NOBODY is here,
nice day today....

yall be safe out there!

but the rain is ahcomin!

curwx_600x405.jpg

Yall have fun with that, maybe it will just rain Friday and get out of here for Saturday and Sunday.... :fish:

I have no idea what it might be now, but this morning Fox 6 news with METEORALIGIST MICKEY FURGASON said rain tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow evening, clear Sat. :dunno:

U just notice that or what?

Look into the Ford Van 60. Big tubes and no ribbing under the diff. Lots of builders like using for a jyard axle. That is what EOR was gonna do with mine and I know he can get em cheap and then just truss it and swap your stuff over.

I got a buddy at GR right now that broke both front axles, he only has one side. He needs a Ford Dana 44 inner axle 35 1/2" long. If anyone thinks they may be able to help him out give me a call PLEASE!!! 931-242-8017.

We had a blast! Great to meet some board members,saw a lot of good action from early morn till dark.

HotRodpayton said:
We had a blast! Great to meet some board members,saw a lot of good action from early morn till dark.

Yeah Man, good times today, I know your ready to beat on your buggy.
Nothing like Hitting Cable Hill in the Rain 1st Trail of the Day. :driving:
There was a ton of people there today, I haven't seen that many people at Grayrock in a long time.
Didn't hit many trails but had a blast hanging out with everybody and driving like Miss Daisy.

Cole said:
weak, drive it till it don't drive any more

Well I think I accomplished this today.
photo.jpg

Man we had a blast today...glad i got to meet some new faces on the board...it was so crowded i couldn't hardly find a parkin spot when i got there :****:

Yes, it was crowded, and for those that didn't make it. Cole did put the beat down on her early! I think the copilot was probably pretty encouraging.

Had a blast. I hadn't seen Cole or P in years so it was good to see those guys. Hanging out and talking **** on cable hill was fun for a change. Usually I'm the guy in the rig listening to the **** talkers. I think I filled my quota for awhile laughing1

Got sent to the emergency room later that night. In case anyone was wondering 1x1 tube vs face, the tube will win every time. Luckily my face broke the fall. 5 stitches in my lip and I'm good as new.

Greg, any idea what went wrong with your tranny? You put on a hell of a show man. That motor is straight badass!

had a great time!
broke early sat. got fixed pretty fast and pretty much hit every main trail in the park :dblthumb: besides cable :-\

Latest posts