• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

Rescue1 said:
Had a AWESOME time this weekend. Got to see a few of you on here again. P, if you drive O'l buddy rig again be sure the passanger has small feet and watch out for fallin trees, LOL!!! Cole hope to see your vids soon cuz Riley's vids arn't the best in the world ( You have to be going through caffine withdraws to watch them their so shacky), Chasman , I got to see you in you buggy at the to of Bents and Dents ,but was not fast enough to catch ya and say hey but the rig sounds awesome dude!!!!

Next time, come give me a bump. I am always up for shooting the ****. :dblthumb:

DAMMIT GREGG, YO PASS UP CABLE HILL WAS FREAKIN CRAZY MAN........I wish somebody had it on FILM..... :****:

when them "POLICE LIGHTS" came on thru all that TSL SMOKE ,that was PRICLESS ,......I SHAT YOU NOT :dblthumb:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOM POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

zukiscott said:
DAMMIT GREGG, YO PASS UP CABLE HILL WAS FREAKIN CRAZY MAN........I wish somebody had it on FILM..... :****:

when them "POLICE LIGHTS" came on thru all that TSL SMOKE ,that was PRICLESS ,......I SHAT YOU NOT :dblthumb:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOM POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Late for the show again, but betta late than neva. loller.gif hitit again, again,again. :dblthumb:

Cole, was that you with the flash light on Cable hill when I was coming up? I could not see it was too dark . If so, any video's of my attempt? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Cole, was that you with the flash light on Cable hill when I was coming up? I could not see it was too dark . If so, any video's of my attempt? :dunno:

That was me, but I didn't get over there until after the show. I was loading my buggy on the trAiler when I heard u. It sounded impressive.

Cole said:
That was me, but I didn't get over there until after the show. I was loading my buggy on the trAiler when I heard u. It sounded impressive.

No problem, just wanted to see how big the fire show was. Turned out to be just a 10.4 plug wire getting a bit hot. :driving:

I wish I had your run on film Greg, the first couple times you hit it , WOW... it reminded me of the last time B.Cole, Timmay and all them were nailing the walls and getting huge air bouncing all over the place. Your ol girl took a whoopin son ! :woot:

ass rape donkey hollah bible sheepfucker copenhagen

P said:
I wish I had your run on film Greg, the first couple times you hit it , WOW... it reminded me of the last time B.Cole, Timmay and all them were nailing the walls and getting huge air bouncing all over the place. Your ol girl took a whoopin son ! :woot:

ass rape donkey hollah bible sheepfucker copenhagen

Glad I didn't leave you hangin there, I aim's to please. Had my brother in law with me and shocked the **** out of him.

butt munch pogo stick jack rabbit mo fo ball sukin monkey... (aka, thanks, I really enjoyed that hill)

driverside tire looks like a ping pong ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn what all damage did he do to the front axle besides tha RAM and steering link! :drinkers:

CHASMAN9 said:
Glad I didn't leave you hangin there, I aim's to please. Had my brother in law with me and shocked the **** out of him.

butt munch pogo stick jack rabbit mo fo ball sukin monkey... (aka, thanks, I really enjoyed that hill)

hobout that hammer.

Latest posts