• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

redneckengineered said:
Had a blast. I hadn't seen Cole or P in years so it was good to see those guys. Hanging out and talking **** on cable hill was fun for a change. Usually I'm the guy in the rig listening to the **** talkers. I think I filled my quota for awhile laughing1

Got sent to the emergency room later that night. In case anyone was wondering 1x1 tube vs face, the tube will win every time. Luckily my face broke the fall. 5 stitches in my lip and I'm good as new.

Greg, any idea what went wrong with your tranny? You put on a hell of a show man. That motor is straight badass!

Good times man, You got that video of HorsePower hill?

redneckengineered said:
Greg, any idea what went wrong with your tranny? You put on a hell of a show man. That motor is straight badass!

I got to say, Hittin Cable hill in complete darkness was AWESOME. Only rock lights ands some cop behind me wih his bubble gums going, kept me hittin it hard. Well, first off a little fire show(spark plug wires) to get things under way. Had the rev limiter turned up a bit after replacing the MSG 6AL box on Bump and grind. Then headers starting glowing after letting her eat for awhile, transmission cable melted,again. The smell of Tizzle's was pretty strong as well as the spray from the fire extinguisher. Nylon rope from the winch cable broke, oh and left all my radiator fluid on the hill for others to enjoy later.And to top it off, battery went dead in the lot getting on trailer. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Can't wait to hit it again :woot: :****: :driving: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I feel like I missed all the fun! laughing1 Broke the steering box off the "frame" of the ZJ early Saturday and worked on it all day until dark pretty much when I just gave up on it. laughing1 Got some decent pics from the few minutes I was out there though.

Had a AWESOME time this weekend. Got to see a few of you on here again. P, if you drive O'l buddy rig again be sure the passanger has small feet and watch out for fallin trees, LOL!!! Cole hope to see your vids soon cuz Riley's vids arn't the best in the world ( You have to be going through caffine withdraws to watch them their so shacky), Chasman , I got to see you in you buggy at the to of Bents and Dents ,but was not fast enough to catch ya and say hey but the rig sounds awesome dude!!!!

CHASMAN9 said:
I got to say, Hittin Cable hill in complete darkness was AWESOME. Only rock lights ands some cop behind me wih his bubble gums going, kept me hittin it hard. Well, first off a little fire show(spark plug wires) to get things under way. Had the rev limiter turned up a bit after replacing the MSG 6AL box on Bump and grind. Then headers starting glowing after letting her eat for awhile, transmission cable melted,again. The smell of Tizzle's was pretty strong as well as the spray from the fire extinguisher. Nylon rope from the winch cable broke, oh and left all my radiator fluid on the hill for others to enjoy later.And to top it off, battery went dead in the lot getting on trailer. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Can't wait to hit it again :woot: :****: :driving: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Nice.... sounds like a good fawkin time!

Speeding said:
I feel like I missed all the fun! laughing1 Broke the steering box off the "frame" of the ZJ early Saturday and worked on it all day until dark pretty much when I just gave up on it. laughing1 Got some decent pics from the few minutes I was out there though.

Man I didn't know you did that after tub rock. You should have called, I would have came and helped you out best I could.

Then maybe this wouldn't have happened
1.jpg

2-1.jpg

What happen to Lances old jeep? looks like a broke rear axle spindle? saw a pic on another forum

edit- 2nd vid sounds like a fawkin gun firing when it pops... :****:

jrhall said:
What happen to Lances old jeep? looks like a broke rear axle spindle? saw a pic on another forum

edit- 2nd vid sounds like a fawkin gun firing when it pops... :****:

What forum? I don't know, last time I saw him it was fine

Never mind I found it, I don't know I will find out tomorrow
He was beating the hell out of it on Tub Rock

I had a good time, but I'm getting tired of watching instead of being in the driver's seat and can't collect parts fast enough to start building again.

I took pics from Cable Hill that I'll get posted up in a day or two.

Sweet pics Ricky,
Im dont know why my headers got so hott, seriously I have beat on my buggy pretty hard before and they have never gotten that hott.

jrhall said:
so who made it up cable?

Darryl, mike george and can't remember the other ones.

WOW, RickyB with some straight shooting ! Great to see everyone, really glad I made it out wish i woulda been in my rig to kill it like everyone else was. Tons of good action going down all day Saturday ! Cole, your crazy to beat that nice thang like that, dont let er go! Greg, your motor is just nasty.. the first 2 times you hit the bottom I was waiting for you to just straight up JUMP cable hill... WOW what a show brother ! When you hit the gumballs you shoulda heard everyone whoop it up man ! :dblthumb:

Mike George did a great job of sticking it out and driving her on up Cable.... The flames a 502 can produce... Hell yea! :woot:

Well I also cracked my Transmission. I will say Grayrock kicked my ass this weekend.

Latest posts