• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Grey Rock's address???

bentandtwisted

Can someone help me out with an address or the road name to the park. Look's I am coming down to crew for Buddy, I have been there before but don't have the address. Just wanted to see how far a drive it is from here in Kansas ::)

Next time some one gose out to the park can you get me the address to the house right at the turn into the park, I am lazy, this way I can just put in the gps and drive :dblthumb:

If it helps it's about a block and a half from the intersection of Old Mount Olive and Mount Olive Rd,easy to find from the intersection. :driving:

Thanks, been there a couple of time's, just wanted to plug in an address into the gps so it was easy. Thanks again for the info. See you all there. Maybe Buddy will be tooooo tired to race the second day and I can drive :****: :woot: :woot: I would drive it like it was mine :****: :dblthumb:

cadpwrdyj said:
Some one had asked this question over on CAOS, and it was said that the address is:

7408 Old Mt Olive Rd

Is that Gardendale, Al??? When you mapquest that address it give's like 9 places it could be :dunno: I can voom in and find it on the map, just wated an address that my gps will take.

bentandtwisted said:
Is that Gardendale, Al??? When you mapquest that address it give's like 9 places it could be :dunno: I can voom in and find it on the map, just wated an address that my gps will take.

Mount Olive