• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Grizzly locker WTF?? Yukon NO HELP!!!

cushmaneaglerider

Dana 60 Grizzly bolts fell out. Anyone had this problem?
ea8aa259fb337b2e8244d4f4505840c6.jpg
86c31d12a084ff10a5a5c76eb7a43221.jpg
5c9ea0f2ca6478aabf0c489f70998125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1322ad39e6e8fe217fb7c80115681b58.jpg

Re:

Yukons always been good with warranties and collateral damages from my 1/2 ton axle days. You'll be out some labor but I think they'll help ya out.

Grizzly locker WTF??

Just got off the phone with Chris at Yukon, after looking at the pictures I sent, said yep looks like the bolts fell out. BUT Since I did not buy from them(I bought the locker new in the box from a member here). NO WARRANTY! I have no problem with that if I had broken the locker, but it falling apart from someone there not doing their job. That's just bad business.

Re:

Would be nice if the guy you bought it from would help you get it made up. Looks about like a 800-1000 dollar fix rite there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Grizzly locker WTF??

Yukon should warranty bad craftsmanship no questions asked.
I own a business. When I screw up, I go above and beyond to make it right.

I disagree... Yukon has absolutely no chain of custody... For all they know it has been passed around a dozen different people and any one of them could have tampered with it....
You bought it second hand and your beef is with the person who sold it to you....

IF HE bought it new then he may have a beef with Yukon.

If you wanted a manufacturer's warranty you should have bought it from a lic dealer.

Your entitled to your opinion as I am with mine. My best friend is a lic. dealer. I just think Yukon dropped the ball on this locker. I think they should own up to their mistakes. There are plenty of manufactures who want my money. Yukon just isn't one of them.

Not a Yukon locker, but I caught my Detroit just before the destruction. A few of the bolts were several threads out. I cleaned, Loctited, and reassembled. Going to check them periodically now....

Bummer that **** happened to you, that's not a fun/cheap fix.

Hope they make it up for you buddy, that's a crock of ****. Some lazy fawker was ready to punch the time clock or hungover real good and didn't loctite the ****. I'd say the parameters add up on this particular situation to where Yukon should definitely do something about it. It's nobody's fault but their own.

gottagofast said:
I disagree... Yukon has absolutely no chain of custody... For all they know it has been passed around a dozen different people and any one of them could have tampered with it....
You bought it second hand and your beef is with the person who sold it to you....

IF HE bought it new then he may have a beef with Yukon.

If you wanted a manufacturer's warranty you should have bought it from a lic dealer.

I don't agree with your sentiment, but most companies have this policy. Thats the reason I won't buy used RCV's or anything else unless it is discounted pretty heavily. They don't have to honor the warranty. I wish more people understood this fact.

Brad, that sucks man. I hope "Blue" takes care of you. It is absolutely crap and makes me want to go check my front and rear!