• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Group buy TLT's??

Dude

I see I can get 4 TLT kits in a case, that brings the price down to $67 and change apiece + shipping.

anybody want to go in on a buy??

I want 2 so I need to have somebody buy 2 more.

OH DON---ohhhh spidertoy :D I would but I am geting ready to upgrade the tow rig (maybe---fingers crossed--maybe---crap who knows :D )

Ok, looks like I have buyers, you guys better be sure you want them.
I have met Paul, so I know he is good.

I will order these next week and let you guys know what the total is.

I will be dividing the total when shipped by 4.

I just did a group buy with some buddies, and when we placed the order late last week, Ultimate had a special for free shipping on internet orders over $50, so it worked out that I just needed to send him the $67, plus enough to cover the PayPal fees ($70 total). It's an awesome deal!

Note - Told you guys I was gonna build a shafty!

Order em fast..Free shipping is still on

Just checked the website and the free shipping deal is still on..Might want to hurry up and place yer orders before they pull it..

-Tom

TomC said:
Just checked the website and the free shipping deal is still on..Might want to hurry up and place yer orders before they pull it..

-Tom
good idea, I'll order tomarrow, they have holiday specials sometimes too. :D

I just made the order and I do love holiday sales.:D

Paul and riceburners2001 you will be getting a TLT for $62.49. :D

I will pm you guys when these come in and you can come over and pick them up, I am in Redmond and work in Everette, so your choice on the pick up spot.

crash said:
crap---just found out I had play $$$ in my paypal :sad:
did ya order a case? or just one? they both are on sale today! :clappy:

and yes paypal will ding ya. :;

and call me fawker!:flipoff: you have a message.:D

I haven't ordered anything yet :D Making my list of spare parts on tower and then heading out to the shop(will give ya a jingle then)

Damn, we could have saved 5 bucks more per kit if we'd have waited for the holiday! I guess I should have remembered that they did the same thing for Easter.

Todd1803 said:
Damn, we could have saved 5 bucks more per kit if we'd have waited for the holiday! I guess I should have remembered that they did the same thing for Easter.
they do it every holiday they are closed. :D

That's an awesome deal, anf even at $70, I can't complain. You can't hardly find a set of used axles for $50, and you can sell of all the other crap it comes with and get something back.

FYI - The case of TLT's arrived yesterday from Ultimate. We ordered them on 6/29, so shipping was exactly one week. Can't complain about that.