Group Organization, 16th Reiter Trail Tracking

Group Organization, 16th Reiter Trail Tracking

• I like it.

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • I do what I want!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We NEED to know what is being said about our ORV areas. You can't just "Hope" that they will give up and leave us be....

We already know. You can read almost any "tree hugger" or any web site of that nature on the net and see what they say about us. Its not like they are saying some crap in the greek language.

We have a hard enough time trying to rally the troops to help--lets work on that instead.

I have a hard time understanding what The_Shocker brings to the table...

The only thing I see him post is **** stirring from the other sides...

It's a free world and all, but dude really...

I think your intentions are untrustworthy...

You are the wolf in sheep's clothing...

We NEED to know what is being said about our ORV areas. You can't just "Hope" that they will give up and leave us be....

I agree.......Some of you guys need to stop burying your head in the sand and pay attention to what our opposition is doing. These people are watching us very close and can be a potentially very big thorn in our side.

I agree.......Some of you guys need to stop burying your head in the sand and pay attention to what our opposition is doing. These people are watching us very close and can be a potentially very big thorn in our side.

I totally agree but helping their cause by posting links to their site
Yes we need to be informed but NOT in a way that helps them
Web sites build stats which in turn gives people the power to do more

Yes they are on here also. So they release the news letter and watch the site. They will see how long it takes to get to their forum

The message is good to get out, but the delivery of the message needs to be worked on.

Neil is right we need to be aware of what they are doing but rather than being scared of then. Use them for their knowledge. If anything we need to involve them more in our sport to let them know that we do care about the same issues when it gets down to it. We need to learn from them, then apply the knowledge before they find the problem
The optimal goal for us is to build and maintain that is eco safe, Environmentally friendly, sustainable forest that not only is challenging for us to use, but also gives the renewable recourses to state and local governments for income