• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gun control. ??? Really

85buggy

Is there room to pass ?
Why do people start crying gun control every time something happens?
Don't criminalize me for owning guns which by the way are loaded in my safe
and have never killed anyone. It's assine to believe that stricter laws would keep
criminals and radicals from doing what they do. If people think it's bad now what
what would it be like if bad guys weren't somewhat concerned about being shot ?

85buggy said:
Why do people start crying gun control every time something happens?
Don't criminalize me for owning guns which by the way are loaded in my safe
and have never killed anyone. It's assine to believe that stricter laws would keep
criminals and radicals from doing what they do. If people think it's bad now what
what would it be like if bad guys weren't somewhat concerned about being shot ?

I hear ya bro. The ATF conducted Operation Fast and Furious in which one of my team mates was killed by a firearm that was part of it. Our own federal government arming cartel members all while trying to disarm US Citizens. To add insult to injury, the MFr in charge of the operation gets a promotion....Eric Holder.

I've been in federal service for 20 years and everything that I've seen during my time confirms what a lot of conspiracy theorist are trying to message. Disarming Americans is all part of the master plan.......google or youtube Illuminati.....some of it is far fetched, but a lot of it absolutely real. Take it from an insider, the **** they're saying.......I've seen it first hand.

more responsible people need to be armed that would help stop it and not let all the people come in this country

redline diesel said:
more responsible people need to be armed that would help stop it and not let all the people come in this country

Bro, the International Boundary between the US and Mexico and the US and Canada is a total cluster ****. I'm a Border Patrol Agent, my job is the equivalent of being a carpenter that's hired to build a house, but has to tie one hand behind his back, walk backwards, and can't use a tape measure. It's that ****ed up.

BPINAZ said:
Bro, the International Boundary between the US and Mexico and the US and Canada is a total cluster ****. I'm a Border Patrol Agent, my job is the equivalent of being a carpenter that's hired to build a house, but has to tie one hand behind his back, walk backwards, and can't use a tape measure. It's that ****ed up.

^^^^This. Respect

When something like these shootings happens in Alabama, I think the world is officially going to come to an end. To be honest, I am not sure why there are not more of these types of situations going on every day. We have set ourselves up for failure. We are too wealthy, too fat and too stupid as a general population to see the writing on the wall. In a few days, we will forget Paris, forget where ever it was in California or Boston, or what year was that? Yeah that happened before, but it would never happen in our town/city. The cycle continues and with Social Media, it is in your face all the more often and we still want to push it aside as an isolated incident. I am not going to doom and gloom, but expect a few month lull and then something else will catch the media's eye in the form of domestic terror.

lowbudgetjunk said:
When something like these shootings happens in Alabama, I think the world is officially going to come to an end. To be honest, I am not sure why there are not more of these types of situations going on every day. We have set ourselves up for failure. We are too wealthy, too fat and too stupid as a general population to see the writing on the wall. In a few days, we will forget Paris, forget where ever it was in California or Boston, or what year was that? Yeah that happened before, but it would never happen in our town/city. The cycle continues and with Social Media, it is in your face all the more often and we still want to push it aside as an isolated incident. I am not going to doom and gloom, but expect a few month lull and then something else will catch the media's eye in the form of domestic terror.

Chattanooga used to say that.

It's a shame what this world/country is coming to. Saw in the random thoughts thread about a guy looking over his shoulder at a concert. I don't blame him hell any time i go anywhere i find the exits look for the best path and if need be what i can use to beat someone that gets in my way on the way out. Everyone keeps saying everyone needs to be armed which isnt a bad idea, BUT being armed with out at least some training is going to be just as bad as not even being armed. Hell i remember the first time i shot IDPA (pistol competition) and had a jamb. Hell I froze bigger than ****. No idea what to do dropped the mag tried to rack the slide hell it was embarrassing. AND NO ONE WAS EVEN SHOOTING AT ME!!! Now imagine something like the what happened in California or Paris. Since then I've taken some courses and worked with my cousin that's in the Army and been overseas. It's a sticky situation and America is being set up to implode. If something were to happen around me i keep hearing people say they would be a hero and all this other Rambo bull ****. First thing the course i took the guy told us, "if a terrorist attack happens or something similar, get your people and get the **** out or to cover". He brought up a ton of good points about LEO and SWAT all them having way better training than what we had and if they showed up and we are running around with a gun we are likely to get shot ourselves.

Sorry rant/vent over.

America is at war on its own soil. I wonder how many houses in this country are being inhabited by terrorists that are planning these exact types of attacks, making bombs and arming themselves. It is not feasible to think that the police and or military can save us from this type of enemy.. We the people need to take this fight on, **** being politically correct. If you see anything suspicious, be swift and vigilant. **** has done hit the fan and is spraying right back in our faces.

That illuminati stuff is intense. Some of it is probably right. The world will end one day. Not a thing you can do about it but get right with the man upstairs

jeeptj99 said:
HA my work internet filter blocked whatever this is. Got to love a company run by liberal idiots.

It a ISIS fighter sawing off a Russians head.

Re:

"The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
"The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Good point. :dblthumb:

Personally, I can't wait for the gun grabbing to begin. Tea Party folks say, "They're trying to burn the Constitution!" Buddy, I got news for you, it's already burnt. A .gov gun-grab will give Patriots the chance to re-write history, turn this country back into the non-P.C. superpower it was meant to be.