• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dallas Shooting.. Where are we really headed to??

truckbroke

The more you sit back and watch everything happening in society today it gets more and more concerning to me that we are really getting ready to head down some dark roads. Like a big ole melting pot. What I`m more afraid of is, if we do end up in some sort of a civil war which country is going to be the first to try and capitalize on us when we are at our weakest? I feel like the rest of the world is just sitting back and watching us self destruct. The only real help the commander in chief wants to do is take our guns instead of labeling some of these so called groups like BLM what they are. Hate spreading terrorist. Just sad really.. When the cops lay down there badges and say "**** yall" it`ll go to **** quick. When all these people bitching about cops pickup the phone to call 911 and no body answers then what?

truckbroke said:
The more you sit back and watch everything happening in society today it gets more and more concerning to me that we are really getting ready to head down some dark roads. Like a big ole melting pot. What I`m more afraid of is, if we do end up in some sort of a civil war which country is going to be the first to try and capitalize on us when we are at our weakest? I feel like the rest of the world is just sitting back and watching us self destruct. The only real help the commander in chief wants to do is take our guns instead of labeling some of these so called groups like BLM what they are. Hate spreading terrorist. Just sad really.. When the cops lay down there badges and say "**** yall" it`ll go to **** quick. When all these people bitching about cops pickup the phone to call 911 and no body answers then what?

IMO, Its a direct result of our continual lack of leadership in this country. Until we get a strong leader that stands behind the morals, ethics and principles that we were founded on.....I don't see an end in sight. Its sad to see where this country is headed; especially when considering the donated lives to get us where we are.

America not that 'Merica or Murica crap. Social media is a problem too...

bbtank45 said:
IMO, Its a direct result of our continual lack of leadership in this country. Until we get a strong leader that stands behind the morals, ethics and principles that we were founded on.....I don't see an end in sight. Its sad to see where this country is headed; especially when considering the donated lives to get us where we are.

America not that 'Merica or Murica crap. Social media is a problem too...

Social media is not to be blamed for this. What happened is a direct result of the entitlement crap. Social support has become a way of life rather than a safety net and that is the problem.

I would love to see stats on how many of those shooters had jobs yesterday and how many had prior criminal convictions. I'd be willing to bet none had jobs and all had previous criminal convictions.

I wish the BLM and them goat fawkers would come here to east TN and have a big protest :dblthumb: Am sure ready to play my hand!

There's a reason they don't. It's the same reason we have gangs but no gang problems. We don't have a bunch of liberal pussies. We have gun toting conservatives that will fight for what we have.

pholmann said:
There's a reason they don't. It's the same reason we have gangs but no gang problems. We don't have a bunch of liberal pussies. We have gun toting conservatives that will fight for what we have.

What he said :dblthumb:

pholmann said:
[/quo

I know but it would be nice just once . The BLM protesters shut down Oakland last nite too. Blocking main interstates .

pholmann said:

chattanooga has gang problems, it's all concentrated in like 5 blocks though. Almost daily someone gets shot there.

jeeptj99 said:
chattanooga has gang problems, it's all concentrated in like 5 blocks though. Almost daily someone gets shot there.

Same here in Knoxville. Its funny we know we're most of the problems/trash lives and nothing is done :dunno:. Waiting we give them a free place to live and EBT cards :flipoff1:

Knoxville doesn't see much of that. I've gotten lost in Chattanooga and I can tell you the ghetto in Chattanooga looks much worse than Knoxville. We see a few gang shootings a year but nothing significant. It's always black on black in their neighborhood. They don't bring that **** out in the rest of the city for the most part. We are very fortunate.

They thought police brutality was bad before...
Like truckbroke said, how much are the police going to put up with crap like this before saying f this and leave? This is how martial law gets enforced.

We're headed for the Wild West where you go everywhere geared up and gunfights can break out anywhere, anytime

Neal3000 said:
We're headed for the Wild West where you go everywhere geared up and gunfights can break out anywhere, anytime

i always go geared up for a gun fight, most people just done notice it. It's gotten so bad i dont leave my house with out a gun or my bag anymore. even if i'm going to grocery store up the road.

I really believe they need to put a stop to these big news company`s posting videos of people getting beat and shot all over TV. Start charging there ass with inticing violence. They `ll post up a damn video of some one being shot or beaten when there is an obvious break in the video. Their only showing you what appears to be a cut and dry wrongful death or violence when the video has a obvious break in it and no one has one damn clue as to what led up to the shooting/beating. Why don`t they show you what led up to it? Because that ain`t good news. They want to get your attention. At the same time these stupid ass people take it and run with it. The media is plainly inticing and fueling the damn protest, riots, beatings, etc.. that's happening as we speak! Start charging their stupid asses with fueling all this hate.

truckbroke said:
I really believe they need to put a stop to these big news company`s posting videos of people getting beat and shot all over TV. Start charging there ass with inticing violence. They `ll post up a damn video of some one being shot or beaten when there is an obvious break in the video. Their only showing you what appears to be a cut and dry wrongful death or violence when the video has a obvious break in it and no one has one damn clue as to what led up to the shooting/beating. Why don`t they show you what led up to it? Because that ain`t good news. They want to get your attention. At the same time these stupid ass people take it and run with it. The media is plainly inticing and fueling the damn protest, riots, beatings, etc.. that's happening as we speak! Start charging their stupid asses with fueling all this hate.

That's what the .gov wants.

The POTUS is a post turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,

who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama being elected by a mass of media led, brainless liberals to be our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle'".

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle".

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with".

http://drudgereport.com/

Take a look at the headline article for Drudgereport.com, a black power group is claiming responsibility for the shooting and is warning that more assassinations will come. I'm sure, well I'm kind of sure (I lost some respect for the FBI recently), that they're already being investigated. However, none of this will end well for anybody.

I fear that this incident, and what's to follow, will boil over into racial semi-war like fighting across the country. If that happens, we will see nataional Marshall Law.........that's not good. I've been on the enforcing side of Marshall Law, believe me......it's not a good thing.

Go to youtube and watch a documentary on the IRA/UDA in northern Ireland. Then ask yourself if you want to live that way. History repeats itself. What happened in northern Ireland, especially in places like Belfast, could possibly happen here. The US is overdue for something like that.

Dillehay said:
The POTUS is a post turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,

who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama being elected by a mass of media led, brainless liberals to be our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle'".

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle".

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with".

LOL.. Truest **** I`ve heard all week!!

Neal3000 said:
I feel like getting body armor for my children wear at all times away from home

We sell a bag at work that has inserts, but there's another company that has made ballistic panels for them. the nice thing about the bags is they dont look "tacti-cool" or scream i have a gun or any of that. Really impressive stuff. PM if you're interested and i can put you into contact with the people.