• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is 747 really that bad?

jayphizzle

Junk Wheeler
Not the fab work I'm referring to, we all know how bad that is, just the number in general. I was watching a documentary on Lynyrd Skynyrd last night and their plane crashed @ 7:47. Now I don't believe in coincidences, so this was a sign from 1977. What say you Hardline? :dunno: :dunno:

c266881522264b825c05e50bfb6114d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayphizzle said:
I was watching a documentary on Lynyrd Skynyrd

Holy ****, was that not the best documentary ever??? Dude, I thought I knew everything about them, but man was I wrong! That was the best 90 minutes I've seen in a long time! Actually, I DVR'd it... I'm gonna go watch it again!

Re: Re: Is 747 really that bad?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Holy ****, was that not the best documentary ever??? Dude, I thought I knew everything about them, but man was I wrong! That was the best 90 minutes I've seen in a long time! Actually, I DVR'd it... I'm gonna go watch it again!
What channel was it on, so I can find it?

5BrothersFabrication said:

I DVR'd that mofo too. Had youngans screaming throughout so I didn't catch it all. I did however catch the 747 part and was blown away!