• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hammerz trip meeting FEB the 4th or 5th

Roccrawler said:
Somethin like that :rolleyes:

There just seems to be a lot of light running gear rigs responding, and not everyone understands what a strong capable well built rig is....

I just wouldnt want to get stuck on all the broken birfs laying around :haha:

:corn: :corn: :corn:

Might just call out the "A list" to run it :cool:

I definetly would be planning on only running with similar built rigs once I got down there, spent alot of $ so I could keep the wrenching on the trails to a minumum.

Pook said:
I definetly would be planning on only running with similar built rigs once I got down there, spent alot of $ so I could keep the wrenching on the trails to a minumum.

I made a dana 44 last down there---light and fluffy.....

Sam--we will find you a ride--maybe swap and I have lots of room for seats--just need to find a canopy to store more stuff....

Pook said:

SAY WHAT!!! We go down as a group we can wheel as a group :D Since you have been down there you know what to expect and know how to treat your rig down there so you over come the whole point of "strong built rigs" if you know what I am saying....

Why you gotta bring this back up Crash? It just reminds me that I realy want to go but havent even gotten the base for my new project yet, and when I do get it I will enstrange myself from my wife and family by livivg in the shop for 4 months trying to get it done in time:flipoff:

Mmmmmm..... big rocks......

I'm ur huckleberry:redneck: should have my rig back together by then and me thinks that my tow rig should be up to snuff:flipoff: . I prob. will have a shotty seat for the ride down/winch/pics biatch who does not mind helping out with gas and wrenching if needed. Oh and I might have room to tow another rig on the trailer. It would have to be a lighter short wheel base rig cause the trailer is only a 25' gooseneck, again would have to split gas and driving duties. I will have to wait and see on trailer spot though, I have a buddie and will have to see if he gets his buggie done in time or not, but he has first dibs on this.:cool: And if I carpool down with y'all I will meet up with yah in the Longview/Kelso area.. stan.

crash said:
I made a dana 44 last down there---light and fluffy.....

Sam--we will find you a ride--maybe swap and I have lots of room for seats--just need to find a canopy to store more stuff....

Okee dokee, i wish my rig could take it but spring under dont flex worth sh!t lol, so its probably better if i ride along with somebody with a better rig

crash said:
SAY WHAT!!! We go down as a group we can wheel as a group :D Since you have been down there you know what to expect and know how to treat your rig down there so you over come the whole point of "strong built rigs" if you know what I am saying....

It was meant in a I wouldn't be planning on running the trails with a stockish 4runner or Jeep on 33's with a single locker and a booty fab lift.... kinda way :redneck:

and at the same time I wouldn't expect them to want to run the trails I'd like to run. I also know that some people have built rigs that are more built than mine, so I wouldn't expect to run every trail they're running... all though the ftoys do pretty good down there.

So Mike, you want to get together one night and put a plan together? When and where?

Brian H said:
So what is the danger of rattle snakes down there?

Didn't see any out and about when we were there for last years jambo, did see a few odd looking holes burrowed into the dirt/ roots of some bushes next to camp though.

Uhh, yeah. I dont think my rig would be ready for that kind of abuse (i like my sheet metal right now). BUT, I am moving to Barstow at the end of the month - leave WA 30 Jan or something.

If you guys need anything let me know. I got access to the bases and whatever....

Last edited: