• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hang over run?

Tamers are.

Dunno where though. We usually go up Iron Goat. Depending on trailer parking. (Aka: amount of snow at the trailhead).

Tamers are.

Dunno where though. We usually go up Iron Goat. Depending on trailer parking. (Aka: amount of snow at the trailhead).

They are talking Tonga ridge. Trailered rig access to iron goat is just a mute point.

We're doing one up here, but destination is undetermined, as it depends on the snow level---not lookin' good for the lower loggin' roads.:booo:

WOW is having one at Elbe on Jan 2nd.
Meeting at camp ground, different people will be showing up at different times in the am.
Probably have a few groups, so trails dont get plugged up.
I will be up around 9-10.
All are welcome.

We're doing one up here, but destination is undetermined, as it depends on the snow level---not lookin' good for the lower loggin' roads.:booo:

meaning somewere around walker? next weekend will if all goes well be the madian voyage for my new runner, i don't plan on wheeling any tight trails but im deff looking for some snow:beer::corn:

meaning somewere around walker? next weekend will if all goes well be the madian voyage for my new runner, i don't plan on wheeling any tight trails but im deff looking for some snow:beer::corn:

Usually we hit a loggin' road up here in Whatcom co, either Norkfork/Slide or Sumas Mtn<----If the snow level's good and low...otherwise we're usually forced to head up towards Mt Baker (Glacier Creek Rd area)... If our hills near town don't have snow, Walker won't either unfortunately...Glad to hear you're gettin' back on the trails!!!

Usually we hit a loggin' road up here in Whatcom co, either Norkfork/Slide or Sumas Mtn<----If the snow level's good and low...otherwise we're usually forced to head up towards Mt Baker (Glacier Creek Rd area)... If our hills near town don't have snow, Walker won't either unfortunately...Glad to hear you're gettin' back on the trails!!!

I think Slide should be pretty good. It also has the added advantage that people can trailer their rigs to the small pit. Its going to be wet/snowy though!

Me at rookie will be heading to tonga. We will be at the "lets go epsresso" stand at 9am (east side of goldbar).

WOW is having one at Elbe on Jan 2nd.
Meeting at camp ground, different people will be showing up at different times in the am.
Probably have a few groups, so trails dont get plugged up.
I will be up around 9-10.
All are welcome.

You mean the blazer guys will be at Elbe on the 2nd. They always go every year. Just cuz they are the only ones in WoW that wheel doesnt make it a WoW run.... :stirpot:

You mean the blazer guys will be at Elbe on the 2nd. They always go every year. Just cuz they are the only ones in WoW that wheel doesnt make it a WoW run.... :stirpot:

Why do you always make comments about wow? Your problem was with corey and barbara and now corey is just a member. Get over it Casey.:fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

Why do you always make comments about wow? Your problem was with corey and barbara and now corey is just a member. Get over it Casey.:fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

You have no idea who my problem is with or why.. Im stating a fact.. Their are very few members of WoW that wheel. Thats not the kind of assocation i want " working to keep the trails open" for me....:flipoff:

You have no idea who my problem is with or why.. Im stating a fact.. Their are very few members of WoW that wheel. Thats not the kind of assocation i want " working to keep the trails open" for me....:flipoff:

See ya tomorrow buddy If it's ok with you I would like to run some trails with ya. :beer: I think Kevin will be there too :awesomework:

What time are you meeting up in the AM?

See ya tomorrow buddy If it's ok with you I would like to run some trails with ya. :beer: I think Kevin will be there too :awesomework:

What time are you meeting up in the AM?

Most all of the WTF guys will be their. Ill be their early and the rest of them will stragle in after that.:beer: