• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAPPY BRITHDAY TO HAILEY B!!!!!!!!!!!

Sis

Paul - tell HB happy B-day from her Aunt Amy....Sorry I can't call her. We had a wicked Storm yesterday. 3 in the after noon it look like we where in Mars for 30 minutes then went pitch black and started raining mud puddles. I have also been working 16 to 18 hour days..nuts..

Anyway you tell HB that I love her and that her gift is in the mail from me via Grandma, sorry but I could not get the camel in the mail APO would not take it. :dunno:

Thank god the APO wouldnt take it... just what we need a slobberin nasty camel ! laughing1

Ill surely tell her ! Thanks and I hope its all good in the sand hood

"Personal Beeswax" By Junie B

She loves it, she's all into that sneaky journal stuff I just showed her this post

she says Thank you and she loves you very much ! thumb.gif

(and now she's reading Junie B outloud.... laughing1 )

I am so happy that she likes it.......I miss her so much, can't wait to see her in September.

That made my day...I am smiling from ear to ear.

love ya

That visual just made my day. You riding up to Wintershieds on Apuchu the single hump camel.

InDaShop said:
That visual just made my day. You riding up to Wintershieds on Apuchu the single hump camel.
that's what appier has, the single hump big tall fuggers. they are cool to fawk with. I was working out there once and michelle and kalli came out for lunch. the thing had its head all the way inside the pathy with its lips split trying to lick kalli. I got a pic somewhere, it was cool. laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
that's what appier has, the single hump big tall fuggers. they are cool to fawk with. I was working out there once and michelle and kalli came out for lunch. the thing had its head all the way inside the pathy with its lips split trying to lick kalli. I got a pic somewhere, it was cool. laughing1
You think Jeremy ever put his penis in its mouth? Cause I can see him doing something like that.

Sis said:
why is that you two always take my thread to that level.....
:flipper: :flipgotcha: :flipper: :flipgotcha:

Thank you! This was suppose to be a clean Hb Birthday thread... POTTY MOUTHS! :mad: