• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

I have seen a toy buggy with a weber carb crawl it 2 years ago and seen a rzr4 go out the top it was very dry and perfect conditions holepony hill not seen that crawled but the m&wentm buggy that rolled on creampuff went up almost to the main top at the large hole

etapajyp.jpg

This little piggy is getting a makeover and the tow rig is getting a few mods and tires for the trailer.

Nothing special, but I am super excited to be wheeling a flipping solid axle rig with a V8. Ryan is putting a cage in to keep me safe and I am trying a role reversal in getting Stevo to ride shotgun.

Re:

We made plans last year to be down there the weekend before this ride and already reserved our cabin and everything. Now I'm mad we didn't do it for the week after. Oh well. Although you never know with me I could make the 400 mile trip from Ohio back to back weekends and not give a damn. Or if anybody needs a Co pilot I could cruise down in a gas friendly car for the weekend and just ride and drink!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
etapajyp.jpg

This little piggy is getting a makeover and the tow rig is getting a few mods and tires for the trailer.

Nothing special, but I am super excited to be wheeling a flipping solid axle rig with a V8. Ryan is putting a cage in to keep me safe and I am trying a role reversal in getting Stevo to ride shotgun.

Oh my god do I miss my old Jeep! Let's do this Kel!

jp fan said:
What is the old car in the garage

1952 Dodge Coronet, slightly damaged by an EF-4 tornado. It will be getting the roof removed, doors all weldered up and some suspension, engine and transmission upgrades in the future.

muddinmetal said:
Are those the $200 reclining Hunsakers?

I believe that's what I paid for the pair. And yes to the Hunsaker part

I believe that's what I paid for the pair. And yes to the Hunsaker part
[/quote]

You are a punk.... it seems like everytime I miss a really good deal one here you have just beat me to it :****:

Not this guy. Steve has incompatible parts. However, we would love to have her come out and will act like gentlemen (Stevo and I at least).

easleycrawler said:
My wife is wondering, no surprise there. Who all is gonna have their significant other?

Mine is also coming. Bring her along. I have not decided on which rig yet, so she may just stay around the RV during the day, or bum a ride if she feels like it.