• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

YEA YALL! lookin forward to gettin my Zuk back up on them Harlan trails :woot:,,,,,this is the last rock section on MASON JAR.....

;D

Re: Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

highrolrcustoms said:
That rock garden has changed quite a bit. Before last event they pushed in some big rocks right in the middle. Little more difficult now

Awesome, bigger the better!

Despite popular belief, speed is where most people fawk up when they roll on stuff like this. Everybody is brainwashed by the bouncer world, and the art of precision crawling is diminishing. You can't control where your **** bounces when you're flying through the air, in turn cocking you sideways, slamming you into the ditchbank, bumping into trees, and ultimately rolling over, etc. I've never been to Harlan or seen the obstacle in person and I know vids don't do any obstacles like this justice, but it's all about plan of attack. Speed isn't always the answer. :dblthumb:

creampuff harlan, ky

I've seen cream puff successfully crawled more than I've seen people make it with speed. Watching someone crawl that at 2am with headlights shining into the sky will make most onlookers pucker!
JD I'm guessing you were sober when you posted that as I believe it's the most educated and correct post I've ever seen of yours. Well said.

GONOVRIT said:
I've seen cream puff successfully crawled more than I've seen people make it with speed. Watching someone crawl that at 2am with headlights shining into the sky will make most onlookers pucker!
JD I'm guessing you were sober when you posted that as I believe it's the most educated and correct post I've ever seen of yours. Well said.

Haha definitely sober...I'm still at effing work :puke:

highrolrcustoms said:
I tried crawling it in double low....my 42" grooved tsls didnt make it very far. laughing1. Maybe one day i can afford stickies thumb.gif

Stickies help a lot! Notice the guy in the last vid that I posted on TSL's (maybe 40's?).....first thing he did was heat em up when he got on it, then bumped it as far as it would go, stop, then bump it again. That's the method for working your way up stuff like this. Pedal to the floor and hope for the best only works on loose dirt hill killing type ****. thumb.gif

The first time i seen cream puff was at night. When i pulled up to see it, i don't know what happened but it freaked me out and i drove like i was just learning to drive a straight shift all over again :****: :dunno: nick can vouch for me on that.

Re:

Pony Hill is pretty sik too!! And dont fordot Little Jager!! Harlan is my favorite place to ride!!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I forgot about pony hill. It's retarded! I think i saw a video of pj crawling little jager the last time he was there. Which is impressive after seeing it in person.

When we were there a month or so ago pony hill looked like it hadnt been touched in a while. They just cut the tree across it so it could be attempted. I tried but there was about 10" of sticky mud at the bottom and even with a run i couldnt get even close.
A newer obstical is steel hill. Ive tried multiple times and yet to get up it. Some smaller tire guys have gotten on it and dug it out bad. A couple holes swallowed my tires. Its right down from lower rock garden

Ike with his turbo buggy amd stickies
Harlan Steel Hill

Everything mentioned in the last few posts is bad ass!! :****:
Brian is definitely right about the Cream Puff videos....don't do that **** justice.
I've seen it crawled and I've seen it ran up,daylight and dark. Also seen one of my buddies roll off of it, not pretty!!
Makes my stomach tighten up just watching the videos. :puke:
Lookin forward to this ride, gonna be awesome!! :drinkers: :driving: :dblthumb:
Cream Puff??? Not sure...maybe last day. :dunno: ::)