• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

We try to map out our day at camp the night before. If you have two solid days of riding you can hit most every named trail there if you don't drag ass. I put 115 trail miles on my TJ last April and hit most of the good stuff. Back in a buggy now so hopefully can cover the same or more.

I'll put together a trail wheelin plan for both days & whoever wants to follow me come on,,,gonna hit medium to hardcore stuff on Friday and cover some ground "trailwheelin" then Saturday gonna have MASON JAR and LIONS DEN on my list shure nuff,,,then after we get done with LIONS DEN head back down to MIDDLE ROCK GARDEN,,,,LITTLE JAGGER,,,CREAM PUFF etc area to finnish out the day ;D

Cool John!,,,,I like to start Friday out on the trail YOURE TURN cause I like it when this is the view from my office....

at the top of YOURE TURN,,, we hit CRAWFORDS CRY,then we go over & go up TROUBLE and then head over to the MIDDLE FORK PLAYGROUND climbing area,,,"thats also where TAILGATE is" and then from there we will head around n down to PONY HILL,,,LOWER DAMNATION ,,,KILLIN TIME,,,LOWER n UPPER PROFANITY and the from there we'll do a time assessment for the rest of the day ;D

Re:

Damn!!! I'm headded up this Thursday but you fawkers really make me wanna take the time off and go back up!! I really want to drink a cold one with TacomaJD and some of you other jacklegs!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

I don't think I'm going to make this ride thanks to the transmission in my truck going out but I was thinking some of yall should go check out that campground and Putney and talk to the owners about renting the whole place and doing the same ride next year. I know Evarts is closer to the trails but they're setup over on the other side could probably fit everyone and you wouldn't have to worry about the cops and any of that nonsense.

ScottsPics said:
I'll put together a trail wheelin plan for both days & whoever wants to follow me come on,,,gonna hit medium to hardcore stuff on Friday and cover some ground "trailwheelin" then Saturday gonna have MASON JAR and LIONS DEN on my list shure nuff,,,then after we get done with LIONS DEN head back down to MIDDLE ROCK GARDEN,,,,LITTLE JAGGER,,,CREAM PUFF etc area to finnish out the day ;D
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. Couple good climbs there at Middle Rock Garden....Grapevine and Valvestem! :****: :driving:
Y'all can have Cream Puff and Lions Den scratches your junk!! Lol

johneddie said:
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. Couple good climbs there at Middle Rock Garden....Grapevine and Valvestem! :****: :driving:

Sounds good to me too. Eddie ill bring a strap.so you can pull me around loller.gif

Anyone wanna ride the zipline thursday? We plan to pull in mid day and set up and though bout hitting the zipline later in afternoon

I got a fear of heights so I'm out on the zip line. :****: :puke: My first few times through Mason Jar made me pucker! Lol
As far as pulling you around Brian.... molaugh there'll be none of that, maybe other way around!! :dblthumb:

:eat:
johneddie said:

Your buggy will walk right thru lions den!!

My CJ on leaf springs made it through without a winch. A good spotter makes a world of difference.

lionsden.jpg

Latest posts