• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Yeah it's gonna be a lot more than you think...just between myself and matth85 there's already a solid 10 rigs coming just from SC. Throw in AL, TN, GA, AR, KY, VA, NC and that number grows quickly.

clemsonjeep said:
Yeah it's gonna be a lot more than you think...just between myself and matth85 there's already a solid 10 rigs coming just from SC. Throw in AL, TN, GA, AR, KY, VA, NC and that number grows quickly.

Yeah we got at least 10 rigs from SC coming with us.

Me and Chad are two rigs then the 2 guys from Mississippi that we are bunking with Brad and Craig, will make 4.....

This ride is gonna be kind of a big deal! :****: :driving:

A better idea would be this. Apparently the camp ground and cabins are full on Evarts side. That's a LOT of spots....Parking up at the cabins is gonna be a CF.

I got me and two more rigs coming but we're staying on the Putney side, we'll get to the other side in time for morning meetings etc all of us from central KY

All legal!
2c17b428867f925e24d431ebb2c3fb58.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

So basically if you can't tag your vehicle, the helmet is required for operating on pavement? Think we could slap some dealer tags on our junk, but if a helmet is all that's required for a rig like mine to drive it on pavement, then I'll bring one of my bike helmets and just not worry about a tag.

7etuzega.jpg

One on front left with no shield is the one I was wearing when I lost mah leg! :****:

Let's just plan on leaving that one at home for this trip then.

My wife and I have half helmets for our Harley, but I think we'll still pick up some el cheapo DOT spec helmets. I've been looking and found several half helmets that are in the $25-40 price range and only weigh around 2lbs. I just don't want to bring our nice helmets and get them beaten up and filthy.

I will bet no one will even be stopped or maybe even see a cop about a helmet the fall crawl event maybe a different story. If you plan on hitting some of the big climbs like Cream Puff, Pony Hill, Tailgate ,Little Jagger them trails require a helmet and IMO that's just smart for these big climbs,

jp fan said:
I will bet no one will even be stopped or maybe even see a cop about a helmet the fall crawl event maybe a different story. If you plan on hitting some of the big climbs like Cream Puff, Pony Hill, Tailgate ,Little Jagger them trails require a helmet and IMO that's just smart for these big climbs,

The biggest question of all...with the Hardline crew coming will tailgate get claimed? I have hit most every trail at Harlan except Tailgate and have never seen anyone on it.

matth_85 said:
The biggest question of all...with the Hardline crew coming will tailgate get claimed? I have hit most every trail at Harlan except Tailgate and have never seen anyone on it.

Pics or vids of said trail?