• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

TBItoy said:
I can't wait for next weekend! Harlan is like Tellico was when it comes to wet traction.

Good pics, especially considerin the weather

The rain all day Friday was good for climbin,,,,I was not happy when it stopped rainin Saturday mornin "I had done got used to it" and the climbin wet gription was GONE and replaced by horrible slop for the rest of the day :spin:

I met M.Woods in passing on the trail Saturday,,,NICE rockwell chopped bogger mochine for shure :dblthumb:

Dude on 39"reds idled up it in front of me I was on the floor in 2nd every level with my I can'ts

jp fan said:
I am just glad I made it up the stadium Sat. I had second and third thoughts about it :****:

We drug a gayzer up that bitch Sat. night about 12PM.

Looking at those pics of Pony Hill compared to an older video I had, they covered up the botton 3-4' of the hill with dirt. Basically built a ramp up the first slab.

bgredjeep said:
Looking at those pics of Pony Hill compared to an older video I had, they covered up the botton 3-4' of the hill with dirt. Basically built a ramp up the first slab.

Somebody said the blasted rock rather than add dirt, but having never been there, I don't know. The rocks were super easy. Only hard part was the dirt exit in the rain.

Last ones from Friday.....

Thats all from Fridays trip,,,hate theres not more cause I didn,t even get pics of half of what our group wheeled on....rain & me takin pics don,t happen much ;D

ScottsPics said:
The rain all day Friday was good for climbin,,,,I was not happy when it stopped rainin Saturday mornin "I had done got used to it" and the climbin wet gription was GONE and replaced by horrible slop for the rest of the day :spin:

I met M.Woods in passing on the trail Saturday,,,NICE rockwell chopped bogger mochine for shure :dblthumb:
it was good to meet you to . Love the Sami

Re:

Julio thanks for the pictures and the guided tour. It was one of my favorite rides I have been on in a long time.

Same here man it was a damn good weekend of wheelin and friends shure nuff :dblthumb:

Heres my Train Barn pics from Saturday mornin.....

I should be able to get all the LIONS DEN and LITTLE JAGGER pics posted up by tomorrow afternoon as well.......

;D

THANKS and yes we need to just plan this trip every year :dblthumb:

Heres the start of my LIONS DEN pics,,,,,some photo credit to Stephen Alexander "Bad80cj",,,,he knows wich ones :dblthumb:

^^^^LIKE that pic Stephen :dblthumb:

More on the way ;D