• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

JohnG said:
JP Fan, Thanks for those in Loins Den. I did not realize you were taking them.
I was trying to take pics and videos at the same time thats why they are not real good but it shows the people that was not there what a good time we all had

HECK YEA good times even with the crappy weather,,, by bout 10:00 Friday mornin I was used to gettin rained on "and hell we were climbin stuff with all the water flowin down" and as my rain suit fell to pieces I took the drain plugs outta the floorboards and pretended I was wheelin in a boat on swampers ;D

I,ll get pics goin up this week,,,,"got bout 680 to sort thru"... got some godduns tho!

Nice meetin everbody I met on the mountain from on here!

last time on pony had to bounce bottom to get up to next ledge. headed down fall crawl so I give it a shot

Heres a bunch of pics from our group. We were not really there because of the hardline ride but we did shoot the **** with a bunch of you guys over the weekend...

More...

I deserve 0% credit for those...i didnt take a single pic. Enjoyed talking to those of you who i met...gonna have to meet up with the Florida dudes (green/black M&M buggy and black V8 buggy on Krawlers) and run some trails in the near future!

Eddyj said:
Any specs or build thread on rockwell buggy with cut boggers?
It sur is purdy hitit

It is my neighbors. Steer rocks, cut 44 boggers, coilovers and bumps, old BBC with TBI, either a turbo 350 or 400, 205...etc. Built it in his garage a couple years ago. He keeps talking about swapping a ripper motor in...look out if he does!

BTW...he drove it thru lions den! It was a tight squeeze!

fe6835351157a2140af050646f9a127d.jpg

1ef352cb46750b23c817ba7ba8945c1b.jpg

818044d2835401eb31cc79121877df86.jpg

769c34d6e550bf4ca2f48beb0f45f32b.jpg

5b23efdef1c02e50757cc9e7eb69459e.jpg

b1e513d968be953824956bf07226cab8.jpg

8db3c52bccc9909c6dc35e5c7d9c66a8.jpg

9f90ed6e9be02743c9d6415943e9b6da.jpg

This was one of the best wheeling trips ever for me. We rode about every trail in the park despite the bad weather, and met a bunch of really cool folks out on the trails. We had a fuel pump issue Thursday night and could not make it to Evarts by 8 so missed meeting a bunch of yall. It was amazing how good the traction was on Friday while it was pouring, and how bad it was on sat once the rain quit.

Mike from Illinois it was good to meet you guys it seemed like we were following each other around all weekend. Ill pm you our next trip.

Like mike b said it was good times. All you folks we meet we're real cool. Yes I did take my rocks threw lions den and man it was tight 120 wheel base was a bitch.lol

Eddyj said:
Any specs or build thread on rockwell buggy with cut boggers?
It sur is purdy hitit

mwoods said:
Like mike b said it was good times. All you folks we meet we're real cool. Yes I did take my rocks threw lions den and man it was tight 120 wheel base was a bitch.lol

There is the owner of the cut bogger rockwell machine...i didnt realize he was a poster on here!

snoball said:
Mike from Illinois it was good to meet you guys it seemed like we were following each other around all weekend. Ill pm you our next trip.

It did seem like we ran in to you guys a lot. Good to meet you. I also ran in to John G at the trailhead on the first day getting our passes. That Solo buggy is sweet. Had a blast.