• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - King of the Hill Competition - August 29, 2015

Can we run bolted tires? Just in case it rains,lol. I may have to get the ole chaindrive fixed back up and hurt some feelings :****:. Chad :dblthumb:

RKEY said:
there r buggy hills and there r bouncer hills. the question I have is how can u find a hill that's is fair for both to race against each other.

This is a true statement. I love watching the bouncers play and have fun and if it takes an event against each other to put us in the same place I'm for it. We would destroy our stuff trying to run as fast as a lot of you guys do through those boulders that's a given. But I'd love to try and hook up and ride an all day point and shoot trail ride with you all. I think some of us might surprise you on climbing. Chad :dblthumb:

Re:

OMG.....Gasman, you done brought the O'Mighty Bolted Tires thing up again!!!! Surly, the bouncer boys aint scared of a single wheel peel buggy with bolted tires???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There have been some Bouncers run bolted tires before too. I think a lot of parks don't allow them tho bc of how bad they tear **** up. Jokers sure sounds nasty clawin their way up a hill tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolted tires and thousands of people standing below sounds like a insurance writers dream....

Can't say on the bolted tires yet, another fellow is handling those specifics, I will check into it. As far as standing below our spectator areas will be above looking down and across from the hill climb. Safety is a big priority and it's stupid to have people right on the side lines and below where a rock or machine can hit them.

Btw, I seen where Rush added a Buggies vs. Bouncer's shoot out to their next race - seems like they trying to steal my ideas before I can even get started. Even used the same title as my flyer...smh.

Re:

On the contrary. ....those who have never ran a properly cut and bolted tire, have no idea how to drive with them!

4 of any brand offroad tire, spinning up to 8k+, tears **** up...jus sayn

And rocks don't go flying either...jus sayn

Re:

Damn, its a f**kin race, it should be a "Run what ya brung"! Hell if start sayn ya can't have this and that, all V8's should have to pull 4 plug wires off jus to make it somewhat even to run with VW!!!

Campground Man said:
Btw, I seen where Rush added a Buggies vs. Bouncer's shoot out to their next race - seems like they trying to steal my ideas before I can even get started. Even used the same title as my flyer...smh.

It has been in the works for months. Its not the first time buggies and bouncers have competed and won't be the last.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It has been in the works for months. Its not the first time buggies and bouncers have competed and won't be the last.

Maybe so but the after race buggies vs. bouncer wasn't announced by them until yesterday - just seemed like odd timing - maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless we want to put on a great event that entertains.

Tech inspection will be at 10;30 am and race will start shortly after (approx 11;30). Their will be a $40.00 entry fee to preregister or $50.00 cash at the registration booth, if you don't register before the 23th. Prizes for first place in each class. And a $1.500.00 KING OF THE HILL prize (minimum). Which could build up bigger with enough entries. Anyone entering under the age of 18 must have a valid drivers license, and both parents must be present to sign liability waiver. $20.00 gate fee for spectators and children under 10 are free.

Sign me up, I will be bringing a few hill killers with me too. Going to be a good time.

Pre-registration will be handled through Ross Racing @ 606-733-3773 or show up and register at the gate.

If you need RV sites/camping etc call me @ 606-573-9009

tbacon38 said:
Sign me up, I will be bringing a few hill killers with me too. Going to be a good time.

There some serious woooopoowwww! Ain't see no hill they won't hit yet! Looking forward to this!! :driving:

Re: Re: HAR - King of the Hill Competition - August 29, 2015

tbacon38 said:
This man just made your event

Re: Re: HAR - King of the Hill Competition - August 29, 2015

karatejosh said:
This man just made your event

I hope so and I appreciate you guys doing all you can to help spread the word. I've been building up my campground & cabins for the past 10 years, 60+ hours a week - I've poured my soul into this place and have been up against a lot of odds and difficulties throughout the years.

As of now I pay myself 30k a year as well as my brother - we put everything else back into improving this place. I hope these events blow it outta the water and allow us to do even more to make this place even better.

Re:

I just wish your place was not so far away from from the everets side I love your place but the ride is just to far for most of my short trips

Re:

karatejosh said:
I just wish your place was not so far away from from the everets side I love your place but the ride is just to far for most of my short trips

Big possibility 3/4 of a mile of our trail may be black topped in the near future, would make the trip much quicker - and in the next couple of years 1900 acres will be added to the park on our side of the mnt.

About a month away!

We should have a pre-registration website up and going within the next few days. I'll keep you guys updated and in a few days I should be able to post some pics of the hill.

Latest posts